August 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSB-2 Black Anodized Aluminum with Manchurian Badger Knot

QvMJV46.jpg

Does a generous PIF pass as an acquisition?
Thanks to The General @Mark1966.
"Brassed out" vintage Gillette Single Ring and to my surprise a Made in England 7 O'clock flat bottom (long comb)
#Trash'2'Treasure
PZ8YUr1.jpg

That will still shave awesome. Prefer this handle over the ball type. You'll love the blade feel and shave it gives 👍

Generous Leader 🤘

Forgot to include these which I picked up Friday (on an essential trip to the office) -

Z6B3L1Pl.jpg

Purchased from Saison who I've never used before but had a particular perfume I wanted for my wife - so I threw these in as well.

The Acca Kappa 1869 gets the WAF, the ODE not so much. Both in 15ml for travel use when I can (the ODE when NOT traveling with my wife)

The Gallivant samples largely just to be reminded of travel ...

Forgot to include these which I picked up Friday (on an essential trip to the office) -

Z6B3L1Pl.jpg

Purchased from Saison who I've never used before but had a particular perfume I wanted for my wife - so I threw these in as well.

The Acca Kappa 1869 gets the WAF, the ODE not so much. Both in 15ml for travel use when I can (the ODE when NOT traveling with my wife)

The Gallivant samples largely just to be reminded of travel ...
I also find that 1869 is popular with the fairer sex.

65 cm loft, 55cm handle., far from a floppy paint brush, more like a soft broom with plenty of backbone

looks like it’s gonna be an awesome brush 👍
Wait until you have been using the brush for at least two or three months, and the backbone will started to weaken like a paint brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.