AusFarce or AusFantastic?

I’ve generally had good luck with AusPost.
Well apart from the occasional package that had been sent to the wrong address... luckily the packages have always ended up being delivered to someone I know & so they eventually made it to me.
I love that you're so chill about that. In the city if stuff went to the wrong house you would never see it again.

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
OK, I have to get this off my chest ....

The building where our office is had the NBN connected recently (FTTB - nice!) and I was the first to sign up - Thursday the week before last. I rang the following day to order a new modem/router realising the existing one would not do VDSL.

NBN install booked in for a week after I ordered the service - (y)

Modem/Router posted the day I ordered - (y)

Modem/Router received at the local ACT AusPost Distribution Centre - 10 minutes drive from the office - last Sunday evening - (y)

NBN install confirmed for last Thursday - (y)

NBN install completed last Thursday - (y)

NBN tech tells me we have good speeds to the office - (y)

Modem/Router not delivered Thursday morning - (n)

Customer Enquiry lodged with AusPost - told that based on standard deliver times it should be delivered that day (ignoring that it has been sitting 10 minutes away since Sunday) - (n)

Modem/Router not delivered Friday morning - (n)

Emailed Customer Service - told that was unusual (still not acknowledgement that it was just down the road) and asked for more information to allow them to investigate - (n)

Provided information and told by Customer Service that an investigation could take 10 business days - (n)

Emailed Customer Service asking why it would take 10 business days when according to their tracking it was sitting 10 minutes away - (n)

No response from Customer Service - (n)

No internet in the office - (n)

tim33z

King of 'Spoilers' 2019!
2018 Sabbatical Fail
OK, I have to get this off my chest ....

The building where our office is had the NBN connected recently (FTTB - nice!) and I was the first to sign up - Thursday the week before last. I rang the following day to order a new modem/router realising the existing one would not do VDSL.

NBN install booked in for a week after I ordered the service - (y)

Modem/Router posted the day I ordered - (y)

Modem/Router received at the local ACT AusPost Distribution Centre - 10 minutes drive from the office - last Sunday evening - (y)

NBN install confirmed for last Thursday - (y)

NBN install completed last Thursday - (y)

NBN tech tells me we have good speeds to the office - (y)

Modem/Router not delivered Thursday morning - (n)

Customer Enquiry lodged with AusPost - told that based on standard deliver times it should be delivered that day (ignoring that it has been sitting 10 minutes away since Sunday) - (n)

Modem/Router not delivered Friday morning - (n)

Emailed Customer Service - told that was unusual (still not acknowledgement that it was just down the road) and asked for more information to allow them to investigate - (n)

Provided information and told by Customer Service that an investigation could take 10 business days - (n)

Emailed Customer Service asking why it would take 10 business days when according to their tracking it was sitting 10 minutes away - (n)

No response from Customer Service - (n)

No internet in the office - (n)
But the shaving goods arrived right??