AusFarce or AusFantastic?

Gotta laugh...

My Artisan Arcade order, Melbourne -> Tassie, sent 24/9 to NSW (!? :banghead:) 28/9, now back in Vic Sunshine West as of yesterday. Have to make sure I never order anything by express post, this is much more fun to watch... :LOL:

Gotta laugh...

My Artisan Arcade order, Melbourne -> Tassie, sent 24/9 to NSW (!? :banghead:) 28/9, now back in Vic Sunshine West as of yesterday. Have to make sure I never order anything by express post, this is much more fun to watch... :LOL:

Here's one for you. If you post a parcel Item in Ballina NSW to another address in Ballina NSW , it goes to Redbank Brisbane before coming back to Ballina. :rolleyes:

Hate to see what happens at Christmas time.

Christmas + covid + bushfires = no mail till 2025

Here's one for you. If you post a parcel Item in Ballina NSW to another address in Ballina NSW , it goes to Redbank Brisbane before coming back to Ballina. :rolleyes:

Hate to see what happens at Christmas time.

Christmas + covid + bushfires = no mail till 2025
Rest assured that AUSPOst has heard your concerns and announced 4000 new jobs today :bag::

https://www.news.com.au/finance/wor...e/news-story/3dd75a0665bd64da9065e993cf5c23d3
The RELATED news links don't fill me with much confidence that things will get better by XMas... :banghead:

Can't believe I have to give Auspost credit for a speedy delivery, but I ordered a gaming headset yesterday arvo which was shipped from Brisbane and delivered in Melbourne overnight via Express Post, mid Victoria lockdown and other parcels still weeks delayed. Confusing as fuck.

Clusterf^*k of incompetency.

Another two paypal claims launched on international orders. Getting real sick of this. Christmas is coming be very very worried all.

I have given up on Auspost delivering my international orders. Everything from now on will arrive via freight forwarding courtesy of DHL express, or DHL express directly. They are the only company so far who have done right by me, and delivered on time with no BS covid excuses.

You won't hear any more bitching from me about Auspost in regards to my internatioanl orders. That doesnt mean they are off the hook on domestic deliveries.

Clusterf^*k of incompetency.

Another two paypal claims launched on international orders. Getting real sick of this. Christmas is coming be very very worried all.

I have given up on Auspost delivering my international orders. Everything from now on will arrive via freight forwarding courtesy of DHL express, or DHL express directly. They are the only company so far who have done right by me, and delivered on time with no BS covid excuses.

You won't hear any more bitching from me about Auspost in regards to my internatioanl orders. That doesnt mean they are off the hook on domestic deliveries.
IAuspost can't deliver parcels at Christmas regardless. I always order Christmas presents a month or two in advance to make sure it arrives on time ;)

Order now for Christmas otherwise FEDEX or DHL for anything closer to December. Had an experience with FEDEX where had no idea where the parcel was with no card left in box had given up and thought someone bought it with five finger discount. Luckily was left at local newsagent here in Brisbane.

AUSFANTASIC!!!!!

Delivery from Melbourne came today, ordered yesterday.. amazing especially during these times (y)

Congratulations, you have just played Auspost Lotto and won. Only 6 persons out of 25 million people can win, per day. I am waiting on some essential computer parts that are a local Melbourne delivery that Auspost has had for 14 days and there is still no indication of when I will receive them (auspost tracking for Melbourne deliveries is fictional). This parcel is only one of three that are heading into the third week. Grrrr!

I have noticed that mail items posted in September are taking 2.5 - 3 weeks to be delivered in Melbourne, even for local delivery. Making full allowance for the mail volume and the temporary reduction in staff until 29 September, three weeks for local delivery is hard to understand. From what I know, I can only surmise the following:
  • Items posted for delivery in Melbourne that were lodged prior to 28 September and which have not yet been delivered are taking 2.5 - 3 weeks or more to be delivered;
  • Items posted for delivery in Melbourne that were lodged after 29 September are/have been delivered at close to normal time;
  • Therefore there must be a mountain of items that Auspost is holding;
  • Mail posted after 29 September is being given a higher priority than the older pending items.
I have customers who have placed two orders a week apart. The second order has been delivered while the first order has not been delivered, hence the above suppositions.