AusFarce or AusFantastic?

They have declared it lost and that they will work with the sender to get me a replacement for a one-off custom shave brush. Bit annoying but we will see if it ever rocks up when I have the replacement
That's more than frustrating as they have one simple job to do but no point stating the obvious - AUSFARCE!!! :X3:

Here's hoping they do the right thing and compensate you for the material loss so you can get another custom brush! (y)

That's more than frustrating as they have one simple job to do but no point stating the obvious - AUSFARCE!!! :X3:

Here's hoping they do the right thing and compensate you for the material loss so you can get another custom brush! (y)
George at Billy Goat Brushworks is sorting it out for me, going to send me something different and hopefully, it's just as awesome as the one that went missing :unsure:

We need @Mark1966 to become the NEW CEO for Australia Post.

Let’s make Australia Post Great Again :smuggrin: because he’s very good with spreadsheets

First decision - knock down Redbank and Chullora and move all sorting to a new, start of the art facility in Canberra! It is all about jobs, jobs, jobs

I will promise SAME DAY DELIVERY (1) on all parcels across Australia.

(1) Same Day Delivery promise is to the free post office box provided to all Australians at our Canberra sorting centre. Delivery to homes is available for an additional change, service cannot be guaranteed.

Auspost is definitely improving it's parcel delivery times, at least for me. Parcels that were taking 5 days are down to 2 days (same State) and parcels taking 7 days (e.g. NSW) down to 3 days. I don't know if this is because Auspost is becoming more efficient or if parcel volumes are down due to the easing of restrictions, with B&M stores re-opening.

First decision - knock down Redbank and Chullora and move all sorting to a new, start of the art facility in Canberra! It is all about jobs, jobs, jobs

I will promise SAME DAY DELIVERY (1) on all parcels across Australia.

(1) Same Day Delivery promise is to the free post office box provided to all Australians at our Canberra sorting centre. Delivery to homes is available for an additional change, service cannot be guaranteed.

Redbank is a fully automated state of the art sorting facility.
(Quoted by Aus Post)

It constantly breaks down and Aus Post have to employ extra staff to cover for the machines inability to sort mail. Redbank does run 24/7 so I suppose even the machines need a smoko from time to time.

So now we the tax payer are paying not only for the expensive facility, but also for the staff that the machines were supposed to replace !

AusFarce at it's finest.

Auspost my hate me. Not only did they lose my Billy Goat Brushworks brush when shipping from Brisbane to Melbourne, on Friday last week they called me to advise that they lost my Rockwell 6C that was being sent back to Beard & Blade as an RMA for a defective thread on the handle. Auspost is as useful as tits on a bull

Auspost my hate me. Not only did they lose my Billy Goat Brushworks brush when shipping from Brisbane to Melbourne, on Friday last week they called me to advise that they lost my Rockwell 6C that was being sent back to Beard & Blade as an RMA for a defective thread on the handle. Auspost is as useful as tits on a bull
Mate that stings! I have noticed some issues with the 6S but nothing requiring it to go back so hopefully they sort things out considering they've d#%ked you around twice! :facepalm::mad::spam::banghead: AusFarce indeed!!!

You need to get yourself a parcel locker and a parcel collect registration number see link below for details.

https://auspost.com.au/receiving/alternative-delivery-addresses/use-a-247-parcel-locker
https://auspost.com.au/receiving/alternative-delivery-addresses/choose-a-post-office-for-deliveries?fm=search-organic:parcel collect:1

ate that stings! I have noticed some issues with the 6S but nothing requiring it to go back so hopefully they sort things out considering they've d#%ked you around twice! :facepalm::mad::spam::banghead: AusFarce indeed!!!
Since is just since May this year! Stuff em! The handle would screw on a few degrees out and was really tight in spots then glided the last few turns. Was a struggle to get it to connect to the head at all.

I've got one and used it before when I was in Teamplestowe, but I'm in Pakenham VIC now (Yay, Covid!) and the nearest locker is in Beaconsfield. So its not overly convenient when I'm home 24/7 as works let me work remotely for 3 months. The issue hasn't been lost when delivering to me though, the brush went missing right after they received it at the post office, if it ever left the post office at all and the RMA they were delivering to Clayton South and delivered a heap of parcels without updating delivery but they verified that B&B doesn't have it and they can't find it. Tis fucked. :ROFLMAO:

That would have p$#$ed me right off.

Aus Post have lost my prepaid telsta return parcel which had a faulty phone, so telstra have decided to charge me even though I have insurance and proof of return postage.
It's now in the hands of the Telecommunications Industry Ombusman.

Another well done Auspost.

The issue hasn't been lost when delivering to me though, the brush went missing right after they received it at the post office, if it ever left the post office at all and the RMA they were delivering to Clayton South and delivered a heap of parcels without updating delivery but they verified that B&B doesn't have it and they can't find it. Tis fucked. :ROFLMAO:

Yup. I've had absolutely no notifications of anything once a package leaves a distribution centre - sometimes not even in the same city! I had some items coming from Brisbane and the most recent can said that they were still at the Brisbane sorting depot, when 5 mins later the postie drops it off in my letter box... Not the first time that has happened, either.

There is worse than Chullora

It's called Redbank in Qld. ( brings chills to my body everytime I see a parcel go through there.)

"The most advanced sorting facility in the Southern hemisphere"

I say no more.

Oh dear - I have a non shaving parcel stuck at Redbank.

Since Saturday ...

I'm afraid, very afraid ...

Stage 4 here in Melbourne has taken the post back to horse and cart it seems. Immediate effect on parcel times and nothing moving.

Waiting a week on things from beardandblade is almost unheard of. Will still be lucky to get it next week. Might just give up ordering anything that uses the post rather than courier the next 6 weeks.

Stage 4 here in Melbourne has taken the post back to horse and cart it seems. Immediate effect on parcel times and nothing moving.

Waiting a week on things from beardandblade is almost unheard of. Will still be lucky to get it next week. Might just give up ordering anything that uses the post rather than courier the next 6 weeks.
Did you take their free post option, or their $3.99 express deal? (I usually do the latter, a small price to pay by comparison to everyone else...)

I received my last Beard and Blade order in 3 days in NSW.

Are you using the Aus Post App ?

I received my last Beard and Blade order in 3 days in NSW.

Are you using the Aus Post App ?

Yeah and have that mypost thing. Stuff has just come to standstill. Never used the express option because mostly I've recieved it next day anyway being local.

SR71 for me please...
Just saying like, the aircraft‘s nomenclature was originally intended as RS (Reconnaissance Strike). However, when the then President announced it’s existence, he inadvertently reversed it‘s roles and, as no-one wished to correct POTUS, the nomenclature remained SR.