Australia in the broad context of US wet shaving markets: Exponential growth, market disconnect, and Social Media cohort non participators.

Going from what's happened in the craft beer world we will know that wet shaving has started to steal market share from the big boys when they start acquiring smaller company's.

I became aware of the DE scene when researching skincare. It eventually lead me to a MensBiz starter kit, then the Rockwell 6c kickstarter, then P&C.

I also believe the hipster/metro scene of grooming and smelling nice also plays a significant role.

My two cents. Tried DE shaving many a year ago after using my fathers gear and found it too hard technique wise and sourcing gear so went back to cartridges. In 2017 I was doing some random surfing on YT and stumbled across some wet shaving videos and decided I'd give it another try. Did most of my shopping via local vendors (TSW, Beard & Blade, MenzBiz...) and the odd overseas vendors when shipping was affordable. Made the usual mistakes, developed RAD as you do when starting up... Randomly stumbled across P&C and enjoyed the friendly banter and focus toward supporting local artisans/vendors so built up the courage to join up. Been a member since late 2017 and haven't looked back! Attended a few Meet Ups where I've met some great guys and had the opportunitiy to share personalexperiences, opinions and sample goodies I wouldn't otherwise try. (y)

I'm just trying to get a descent edge on my valet blade for shave 4 this month
Just have a beer or a cup of tea
The sun will still rise in the morning mate and the world is still beautiful if you know were to look;)