Review Australian Private Reserve - The Soap

Indeed, as I've only became aware @todras once made rafts ;)

cheesus!!! I found that world weird but never check its meaning till now.. Now it is time to know for you that you could have got an awesome scented dingy from Dan at his very starts.... :ROFLMAO:

The original world was "balsamo", so "balm" in english.... but uncle google got it as "balsa" or something similar, what it is a inflable small dingy...

cheesus!!! I found that world weird but never check its meaning till now.. Now it is time to know for you that you could have got an awesome scented dingy from Dan at his very starts.... :ROFLMAO:

The original world was "balsamo", so "balm" in english.... but uncle google got it as "balsa" or something similar, what it is a inflable small dingy...
Most folks here would be happy to lend a hand if you are not sure mate and generally appreciate reasons others may have difficulties communicating :)
Not blaming you at all, having a bit of of at Google Chrome's expense :)

Ruds 2017 Artisan Awards are up and I am proud to have picked up International Artisan of the year.

A very competitive field with the very top tier US artisans (disclosure: also friends of mine) having skin in the game, it is an honour to be ranked and mentioned in the same breath. I think the winners are very deserved and anyone who watches the awards and hears the names will no doubt agree with the likes of B&M, Chatillon Lux, Talbot ranking and picking up awards across the categories.

Congratulations mate!

Aussie

Aussie

Aussie!

Ruds 2017 Artisan Awards are up and I am proud to have picked up International Artisan of the year.

A very competitive field with the very top tier US artisans (disclosure: also friends of mine) having skin in the game, it is an honour to be ranked and mentioned in the same breath. I think the winners are very deserved and anyone who watches the awards and hears the names will no doubt agree with the likes of B&M, Chatillon Lux, Talbot ranking and picking up awards across the categories.
Congratulations @todras! What a great way to finish a successful year. Upwards and onwards in 2018 (y)

Happy New Year people. I'm not sure what you put in the soap @todras but the stuff is truly magically. I tried the Lightning Ridge and it lathered up a treat, which is to be expected. The greatest part was when I popped into the shower and was overwhelmed with the beautiful scent, something I am yet to experience with any other soap. No need for any post shave application. A very satisfied user indeed :happy:

Congratulations, APR was not only the International artisan of the year on Rud's ranks, but also high ranked in other of his categories, inside the top of "Aftershave of the year", "Scent of the Year" (APR Fresca) and "Soap of the year" (APR Fresca)!!