Australian Private Reserve - Winter 2017 Fragrances- PRESALE OPEN!

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
gIUBobC.jpg

In an effort to diffuse the often silly trigger pulling, rushing and generally pressured release date of soaps and splashes after some reasonable consideration (and gauging community preference) I now declare the pre-sale open.

I want this to be easy, comfortable and effortless for everyone. Prior to ordering anything can everyone please read the points below, trust me when I say it will make this so much easier :)

Please Read This Before Sending Me a PM to Order
  • The pre-sale is only available to soap and splash sets of the same kind however you may order as many sets as you like of either the same, or different kinds . i.e. Winterfell Soap and Splash or one set of all three releases,etc.
  • The aim of the pre-sale is for those that want an upfront, immediate and effortless ordering process and a guarantee they will get what they want posted automatically with no fuss, hassle or the chance of missing out.
  • There are no holds, there is no part payment and there is no reservations. If you want to part pay, order partial sets or whatever the circumstance is you will need to wait until 20th May and we can talk then. Please, please, please do not send me a PM now if this is you. This is a pre-sale and I need to efficiently deal with people who want it effortless :)
  • These orders will be posted out before the 20th May Release date, I am not going to say exactly when but it will be much earlier than the release date of the 20th. This is a thank you for your support and trust and my gesture of how much it is appreciated!

Ordering - All Presales by PM please

A soap and Splash set is $60.00.

1. Postage on one set is $12.60
  2. Postage on 2 or more sets is $16.40
  3. These postage rates are for all of Australia.
  4. PLEASE include your full name and mailing address when sending your PM prior to paying.
  5. I will respond to your order with my PayPal and the amount asap.
  6. We are now done, your order (once paid for) will be placed in my spreadsheet and will be shipped in order of receipt. It really is that simple. I will send all the orders on the same day and update the thread, there will be no delays, no mucking around, no order changes and no pfaffing around.

The Australian Private Reserve 2017 Winter Fragrances

brfxxf4.png

Top Notes:
Réunion Bourbon Rose
Heart Notes:
Lavender, Geranium
Base Notes:
Hay Absolute, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Tonka, Amber

A beautiful, dirty, deep winter Fougère accented by the smoky Réunion island Bourbon Rose.

1xzDTKW.png

Top Notes:
Black Currant Absolute, Red Currant
Heart Notes:
Cinnamon, Sweet Orange
Base Notes:
Benzoin, Musk, Peru Balsam, West Indian Bay

It's a Bay-rum with a twist, think different: a balsamic and Vanillic base of musk, caramel and spicy Bay,
a middle of sweet Cinamon and orange topped off with the sweet, treacle notes of sweet deep caramel and black and red currant.

pMSLQyK.png

Top notes:
Sicilian Bergamot, Cypress
Heart Notes :
Labdanum, Rosewood
Base notes:
Brunei Agarwood, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Musk

A very old chypre formulation with a contemporary fragrance design using genuine agarwood as an inspiration for something quite special. On application an accord of Sicilian Bergamot and cypress presents, gently receding to warm intoxicating Labdanum and sweet Rosewood, shortly thereafter something very special emerges and endures for hours...

That concludes the 2017 APR Winter Soap and Splash Releases. The following EDP is not available as a soap or aftershave....

J0Mfppp.png

This is for Indian Mysore Sandalwood lovers who appreciate this exceptionally rare and scarce oil and there are only 2 bottles on offer. It is highly unlikely I will ever be able to offer this again due to the costs. I will be releasing a Limited Edition Soap and Splash (3 pucks, 3 bottles) and immediate and absolute preference will be given to those who own the EDP.

'The Santal' is an Eau De Parfum delivered at 32% strength in a 50ml frosted glass bottle.

Top Note: Indian Mysore Sandalwood
Heart Note Indian Mysore Sandalwood
Base Note: Musk Ambrette, Ambergris, Indian Mysore Sandalwood

Price: $140.00

First

Seriously @Mark1966 - the people behind you in line are getting impatient - it has been now more than 10 min since this post :D :D :D

Mark must have a life... :joyful:

You folks need to get onto The Santal. If you are a fan of Sandalwood, there is nothing quite like it. I am fortunate enough to have it already and I can tell you it makes me weak at the knees every time I smell it!

You folks need to get onto The Santal. If you are a fan of Sandalwood, there is nothing quite like it. I am fortunate enough to have it already and I can tell you it makes me weak at the knees every time I smell it!

I absolutely agree, that the Santal is AMAZING!

I absolutely agree, that the Santal is AMAZING!

When you start a thread and the only two people (aside from the creator) of an EDP of a fragrance that was stupidly, insanely expensive and indulgent to make, comment first as owners of it. What are the odds!!

It is rather exceptional though, something incredibly special is contained in the oils and the compounds of the santalum album that goes beyond the chemistry of their compounds. The same may be said for the hibiscus abelmoschus (Musk Ambrette) oil I used in this one, when I look at these two oils alone and their cost I still bloody well shake my head at doing this one I have to say, then I smell their essence and I really know why I did it :headphone:

Bugger, was hoping for the idoru :) Bay City sounds great apart from the currant. Not a fan of currant even if it's slight (sold the B&M Latha Sandalwood as the currant in that was too noticable.

Bugger, was hoping for the idoru :) Bay City sounds great apart from the currant. Not a fan of currant even if it's slight (sold the B&M Latha Sandalwood as the currant in that was too noticable.

Idoru is a LE scent, it will drop with the soap sometime in the next 2 months along with another....there will be 5 pucks of each and 5 splashes, let's see who gets one :)

I neglected to mention, I will leave this open for a few days and will let everyone know when it's done and dusted :)

There is now one bottle of 'The Santal' remaining, the recent purchasers confidentiality will be respected...

PM sent!
Wish I could order more.

You have chosen extremely well, it was a pleasure getting your order :)

With the exception of 'The Santal' the others will be available for a while yet as are the Autumn releases. There is no pressure man, grab what you can afford and enjoy it and shaving with it :)

Both bottles of 'The Santal' have now been purchased, thank you for your custom Gents. Both buyers will remain confidential on my part, they may choose to reveal their acquisitions however that is their prerogative.

So you don't agree @Mark1966 has a life?

Nah, look at the times he posts the SOTD for the new year, or the new months acquisitions threads etc - he lives here :D