Australian Shaving & Grooming Suppliers and Artisans

Do they have a website or is it Facebook only ?
They are listing on ebay
They have an ebay store front as @bomber.79 said, and I know his products are being sold in a local store at some point, but he currently does not have his own website that I am aware of. My orders have been placed with him directly as eBay takes a cut and so does paypal, which I think is a bit rich on the meh side. I'll update if a website comes out. but he does have tropical and strawberry scents coming out soon.

Re the various artisan's websites.
I've tried a few of those sites (Squadron Soaps, Whispers from the Woods, etc) and get the following info...(WFTW site here)...

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to whispersfromthewoods.com.au. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

New computer with Win10, latest FireFox browser and also tried latest Edge browser.
It's a fault with the site security certificates (and please artisans/vendors, do not take the word of the person who developed your site that "all is well, no problems here").
With an older, less secure browser you can probably get in.
With a late model browser fully updated you won't get in.
Lost customers are not to be ignored. It's your income that's being affected.
I haven't trawled through the entire list yet, just the two I was interested in.
No trouble at Artisans Arcade...all is well there.

Win10 with latest Chrome is OK for me.
That's interesting. I'm fairly sure that Edge is built on Chrome ('cos Microsoft gave up trying to code a decent browser).
Plus, I just went back and those two sites now work OK.
Has 'something' been changed on those sites already?
They were actually the only two that didn't work before.
Damn weird Windows stuff.
Haven't altered anything on my computer either.

Never say Never Again, there may be a return. ;)
Do you know something we don't? I'm very happy to be wrong, even if I'm not really one of the (many) diehard fans. The few products I've sniffed are obviously the work of someone who really knows (knew?) what he was doing. But Beard and Blade mentioned to someone here not long ago that APR were "no longer operating". That sounds pretty definitive to me... :(