Pbgoose

w93vRcT.jpg

So @Bucephalus , your avatar hasn't gone missing? These are a thing?
Found it on Imgur titled 'found at a fleamarket in Berlin, germany' in case you haven't got one already.

Good to see you still about @pvsampson !
How are things going? I was just wondering yesterday what had become of you.
Things are well,thanks.I pop in here now and then,not much to contribute lately.Shave wise am using the Bengall,Parker 34R and old Tech.Have found I get the best de result with the Tech and consistent clean shaves.

Am focussing on setting up to produce functional mediaeval swords by stock removal and have been spending a lot of time researching measurements etc.,heat treating and sourcing a good supplier of steel stock. Working on a Seax and short sword/large dagger at the moment, from a broken blade. So two good cutters from a single bad one. Also good tools = money,but moving forward

Things are well,thanks.I pop in here now and then,not much to contribute lately.Shave wise am using the Bengall,Parker 34R and old Tech.Have found I get the best de result with the Tech and consistent clean shaves.

Am focussing on setting up to produce functional mediaeval swords by stock removal and have been spending a lot of time researching measurements etc.,heat treating and sourcing a good supplier of steel stock. Working on a Seax and short sword/large dagger at the moment, from a broken blade. So two good cutters from a single bad one. Also good tools = money,but moving forward
Good to hear from you. Might as well totally derail this thread now. What blade/s do you mostly use with the Tech? Will you post anything on P&C re: the mediaeval swords? Very interested to hear how that progresses.

Lol,sorry for the derail mate. Only use Polsilvers in the Tech and Parker. Feathers,Nacets and any sample blades I have are for my daughters to use.

I will post a couple of pics up when I have a decent blade to show,for sure.

I suspect that one interested in blacksmithing, yet with nil skill/experience, could learn a fair bit from you mate.