Barristers Reserve

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
Well here they are, with the preliminary limited run of 1500 set to launch Monday 8th August in the US. U'm betting with the popularity and reputation of B+M as a leading artisan they will sell out in 10 mins tops.

I had a conversation with our favourite vendor @shavetheman earlier last week and he assured me he will be stocking them once Will allocates stock. As we all know this initial release is a tiny so it's doubtful we will see of this first release however production is locked in to escalate rapidly... we will just have to be a little patient.

I love the design and the container style and will be grabbing multiples of all 3 scents.

330K6Pd.jpg

Barrister's Reserve: Classic
$24.99 USD
Some days, you need an aftershave but you don’t want a fragrance that’s in your face all day. Enter Barrister’s Reserve: Classic. Inspired by 60s vintage aftershaves, Classic’s clean, slightly powdery notes of citrus, lavender, moss, and sandalwood will keep you cool, calm, and collected for as long as you need to be.

QIykOum.jpg

Barrister's Reserve: Cool
$24.99 USD
Perfect for a hot day, lightly mentholated Barrister's Reserve: Cool is refreshingly light and crisp. Based on a classic Italian barbershop staple, notes of bergamot, lemon, and lavender combine for a bracing, invigorating scent versatile enough to wear with your favorite cologne.

AcEqZtb.jpg

Barrister's Reserve: Spice
$24.99 USD
Who says the old ways aren't the best ways? Barrister’s Reserve: Spice is a slice of vintage Americana. Featuring notes of carnation, nutmeg, vanilla, and tonka bean, Spice is great for when you're looking for a bit of history. Your suave, dapper grandfather? Yeah, he wore this.

Well here they are, with the preliminary limited run of 1500 set to launch Monday 8th August in the US. U'm betting with the popularity and reputation of B+M as a leading artisan they will sell out in 10 mins tops.

I had a conversation with our favourite vendor @shavetheman earlier last week and he assured me he will be stocking them once Will allocates stock. As we all know this initial release is a tiny so it's doubtful we will see of this first release however production is locked in to escalate rapidly... we will just have to be a little patient.

I love the design and the container style and will be grabbing multiples of all 3 scents.

330K6Pd.jpg

Barrister's Reserve: Classic
$24.99 USD
Some days, you need an aftershave but you don’t want a fragrance that’s in your face all day. Enter Barrister’s Reserve: Classic. Inspired by 60s vintage aftershaves, Classic’s clean, slightly powdery notes of citrus, lavender, moss, and sandalwood will keep you cool, calm, and collected for as long as you need to be.

QIykOum.jpg

Barrister's Reserve: Cool
$24.99 USD
Perfect for a hot day, lightly mentholated Barrister's Reserve: Cool is refreshingly light and crisp. Based on a classic Italian barbershop staple, notes of bergamot, lemon, and lavender combine for a bracing, invigorating scent versatile enough to wear with your favorite cologne.

AcEqZtb.jpg

Barrister's Reserve: Spice
$24.99 USD
Who says the old ways aren't the best ways? Barrister’s Reserve: Spice is a slice of vintage Americana. Featuring notes of carnation, nutmeg, vanilla, and tonka bean, Spice is great for when you're looking for a bit of history. Your suave, dapper grandfather? Yeah, he wore this.

They will be heading to Australia and to The Stray Whisker in due course. I can assure you Will from B&M is keen to get them into our inventory ASAP, as he is with other "opposing seasonal hemisphere" releases.

Summer here, winter there....you know how it goes [emoji16]

They will be heading to Australia and to The Stray Whisker in due course. I can assure you Will from B&M is keen to get them into our inventory ASAP, as he is with other "opposing seasonal hemisphere" releases.

Summer here, winter there....you know how it goes [emoji16]
So you're saying they will be there for us to smell at the Syd meet up at the end of this month?
Great :D
Almost like this month is my birth month and you and Will are conspiring to enable me :p

As Con said, we're working to have enough stock on hand to being allocating it to as many retailers as possible. Hoping to get it down to you folks within a month of release, if not sooner. :)

Thanks for thinking of us Down Under Will!

As Con said, we're working to have enough stock on hand to being allocating it to as many retailers as possible. Hoping to get it down to you folks within a month of release, if not sooner. :)
End of August, we have a Sydney meet up.
Personally delivered???
You do know you're more than welcome crash a Sydney meet up, right?

Oh damn. Sorry @borked. I'm having some trouble getting the multi-quote to turn off. -.-
Is ok, just asserting that you indeed are human and enabling you with a reason to provide me woth an exclusive discount :p