base | Ethical soap

Ozymandias

To all you Canberrans, have you given this soap a whirl yet?
957-B4-FD4-4698-45-AE-AD32-20-A8-A11-AE529.jpg

Whilst the residual slickness doesn’t blow me away, this soap has a wonderful scent, lathers VERY easily and provides plenty of glide. For me - best way to describe scent is just like Minties (the lollies)!!

Give it a go if you haven’t already.

There was some in a travelling box, I think @lerenau made it available for us?

Ethical soap base, I am under the asumption that the soap contains no tallow or animal moisturising products ?

Ethical soap base, I am under the asumption that the soap contains no tallow or animal moisturising products ?
According to their website: “A high-quality shaving experience is a luxury everyone has the right to expect. Our ridiculously thick and long-lasting lather hides a warming pick-me-up of essential oils. The bonus of bentonite clay guides a razor through a smooth and close shave.

Made from dual lye saponified coconut oil, castor oil and shea butter. Also contains stearic acid, water, glycerol, bentonite clay and essential oils.”

Made from dual lye saponified coconut oil, castor oil and shea butter. Also contains stearic acid, water, glycerol, bentonite clay and essential oils.”

Stearic Acid used, is is tallow or plant based ?. This is what gets me about the product and the use of the word " Ethical ". I don't care it's a vegan or tallow, just be clear which formula is it. Until a proper clarification, I am staying away.

In terms of performance it's got plenty of cushion and is plenty slick, the mint will wake you up if you are using it of a morning it's a good soap and crazy long lasting.
It very much reminds me of soap commander in terms of performance and and soap hardness, it's a nice soap and good to use. if you want a sample I'm sure happy to send you some.