Beginners blades

Lots of good suggestions there. And good news is that we have most of the blades mentioned already in our "sample pack" so i will get him to give a few of the various suggestions on here a try.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions. It's appreciated :)

This right here. I go with and across the grain and then call it a day. It gets me a fantastic shave that I am more than happy with and cuts out the rashes when I rumble with the kids or go crazy smooching the little one on her cheeks!

The BBS shave for me is just not worth the ingrowns and rash that I have to deal with after it.[/QUOT
This right here. I go with and across the grain and then call it a day. It gets me a fantastic shave that I am more than happy with and cuts out the rashes when I rumble with the kids or go crazy smooching the little one on her cheeks!

The BBS shave for me is just not worth the ingrowns and rash that I have to deal with after it.[/QUOTE

Chasing BBS can def cause ingrowns and irritation but I believe it becomes easier with time and experience and in my opinion my skin has become far more resilient and forgiving over time. It is like my skin has learnt to account for the rigors of wet shaving. Finding a blade that allows for a smooth effortless BBS shave is def a holy grail but I can understand what you are talking about, I went years with just shaving with a polsilver blade and one pass, it just did the job to look presentable at work and was functional bliss in its own way

One of the great aspects of DE shaving is we are spoilt for choice when it comes to blade selection.

Hundreds of blades and brands to choose from, so there is sure to be a selection of blades you will like and use on a regular basis.

Blade sampler pack would be my start.

Enjoy.

One of the great aspects of DE shaving is we are spoilt for choice when it comes to blade selection.

Hundreds of blades and brands to choose from, so there is sure to be a selection of blades you will like and use on a regular basis.

Blade sampler pack would be my start.

Enjoy.

But most of them made in a few factories xD

Regarding the ASTRA green, I reckon now there could be poor quality control? Yesterday I got an amazing shave. Never in the past I got something like that from them. I may open today a different pack to see what happen :)