Believe it or not

garethm

I've come to the conclusion that my lather is too dry. Using my ESP skills I can tell you're thinking 'more water reauired'. Impressive of me, hey? You're also thinking: spell checker erquired. Now you're either doubly impressed or thinking something that I won't repeat!

Anyway, back to the topic!

I generally shave after my shower. Post shower my bathroom is a bit steamy (and not because I'm standing around naked!) So, I open the window. Usually a little breeze blows in and I reckon this is drying out my lather, in my bowl and on my face.

So now I close the window.
And I add more water.
And life is good.

Apart from the better lather (Chrome has a spell checker built in) you neighbours asked me to say thank you for keeping the window closed :amazed:

So, keeping the window closed kills two birds with one stone! Brilliant and probably suits both of us.

There you go Mark, another bit of shaving brilliance you can pass onto the world. The GWM (Gareth Window Method) whether it is better to have a slight breeze while shaving or keep the room all closed up - Lather sticky or moist. Go for it son - you know you really want to.

There you go Mark, another bit of shaving brilliance you can pass onto the world. The GWM (Gareth Window Method) whether it is better to have a slight breeze while shaving or keep the room all closed up - Lather sticky or moist. Go for it son - you know you really want to.

Yeah maybe, but I'm not sure that the world is ready for this after the results of hte poll on the Thomas Method (R). Three pages of discussion, 824 views, first page of Google search - not sure I can repeat that success!!!!!

Yeah maybe, but I'm not sure that the world is ready for this after the results of hte poll on the Thomas Method (R). Three pages of discussion, 824 views, first page of Google search - not sure I can repeat that success!!!!!

True but you might irritate the Yanks - I was going to join for just this purpose but they tend to be such easy targets - I would probably get booted in a day.

True but you might irritate the Yanks - I was going to join for just this purpose but they tend to be such easy targets - I would probably get booted in a day.

You'll be all right. Just be polite, understanding, gentlemanly, display an unbridled love for anything Italian/shaving related, refer to your better half as 'she who must be obeyed" rather than "she who I share bodily fluids with" and pretend that your disability was a direct result of your decorated participation in the Vietnam war. You'll cream it. They might even overlook a few attempts at humour.

You'll be all right. Just be polite, understanding, gentlemanly, display an unbridled love for anything Italian/shaving related, refer to your better half as 'she who must be obeyed" rather than "she who I share bodily fluids with" and pretend that your disability was a direct result of your decorated participation in the Vietnam war. You'll cream it. They might even overlook a few attempts at humour.

I somehow doubt whether I could keep that level of bull up for more than a post or two. I think I am better off here with those whom thread hijacking and gentle abuse are a way of life.
(And if you want I will explain how to change your Avatar). Drubbing can feel the power ebbing from his fingers.