Bent gillette superspeed.

Chad

... had his first - 15/8/20
Hey guys. I've got superspeed with an angled safety bar. Or at least I think that's the problem. When you tto the doors open easy but show a pronounced gap difference. Towards the end of the twist it gives a small catch or release click.

When tightening the doors close even and the final twist brings bent part up to create a perfect blade gap. Its shaves just fine as a result.

I've been leaving it fully tightened hoping over time it starts to correct it.

Would you leave well alone knowing it shaves fine or attempt some sort of VERY gentle adjustment somehow?

Pics show difference compared to a perfect Rocket HD. Any two pics together show coresponding sides at same opening.

Superspeed bent

Anyone done this before without mishap?

Ok look at pics 1 & 2 blade doors, if this is the one same pic but flipped around then the you see the base plate is out on it see the end caps Pic 1 shows no base plate Pic 2 does. It is also reflected in Pic 3 on the right side looking at the pic. see pic 3 & 4 it's more exaggerated again. Just needs some TLC and gentle adjustment.

Yeah i put both sides shown because its not even but i wasn't quite sure what part to attack gently to correct it?