Blue Devil 20% Off for the rest of July

Only a couple of more days to get your orders in for the 20% off. If there are any that aren't showing in stock that you want let me know and I will sort something.
How about you make a Blue Devil Grandpa (old fart) Tabacie tallow soap

Last edited:
Only a couple of more days to get your orders in for the 20% off. If there are any that aren't showing in stock that you want let me know and I will sort something.

Craig are you intending to bring any homage based fragrance lines to your soaps?

Hi @CraigE unlike Tabac I prefer your vegan formula but not many left on the website. Have you stopped making vegan or too popular to maintain stock levels?

Unfortunately the Vegan had been sitting there for ages. Hence the reason for reducing the price. Just to get rid of it.
Cheers mate, are you going tallow only or maintaining a vegan line?

I just put an order in for two soaps. Thanks for the coupon and for the great customer service, it really makes a difference if you ask me.
I just grabbed 2 that were in stock.

Hmm... I have always been curious about a watermelon scented soap. Anyone else think that would be a good idea?

Strawberry Patch seems like the way to go and I would probably put in another order if you are whipping up another batch. I can never really say no to a good unscented soap, it's always good to have one in the rotation especially if you are a night time shaver and don't want to irritate your family members.
I am kinda kicking myself for not buying the vegan soap base for the price.

Both the "Lust" and the "Peach & Pear" seems like great scents also. I am definitely out of control now but would certainly buy The Strawberry patch and the unscented soap if I could. I'm very much an idiot and am easily encouraged so I can probably see myself perhaps buying the vegan soap also just because of reasons. haha.

Strawberry Patch seems like the way to go and I would probably put in another order if you are whipping up another batch. I can never really say no to a good unscented soap, it's always good to have one in the rotation especially if you are a night time shaver and don't want to irritate your family members.

Both the "Lust" and the "Peach & Pear" seems like great scents also. I am definitely out of control now but would certainly buy The Strawberry patch and the unscented soap if I could. I'm very much an idiot and am easily encouraged so I can probably see myself perhaps buying the vegan soap also just because of reasons. haha.
I have adjusted the Strawberry Patch and the Unscented is in stock.

You wont go wrong with the peach and pear, its some what subtle but not, its a nice medium, my fav soap so far

Last edited:
I have adjusted the Strawberry Patch and the Unscented is in stock.

You twisted my arm ;)
I picked up the Strawberry Patch, the Unscented soap and what the heck I added the vegan Devil Bay soap too.
So in total 5 Blue Devil Soaps. :D

My wife keeps suggesting me to get an orange or grapefruit kinda sniffy one dont know how m

You wont go wrong with the peach and pear, its some what subtle but not, its a nice medium, my fav soap so far

Yeah, I will definitely have to pick that up at some point. I have been out of it for a while now and could be wrong but I feel like these soaps have a unique or at least interesting soap scent ranges. Beyond the scent the soap appears to be very good and whats not to like about a local artisan with great prices, soap bases and a member of the Paste-and-cut forums.
I am sure I will be back for more soaps in time but will have to spread my horizons across some other local artisans also. Australia is definitely on the map. Things have changed so much since the last time I checked in on things.
Grapefruit does sound like a great scent.

It's probably been said hundreds of times before and is probably annoying but if at some point there should happen to be some matching aftershaves then that would be great.

You twisted my arm ;)
I picked up the Strawberry Patch, the Unscented soap and what the heck I added the vegan Devil Bay soap too.
So in total 5 Blue Devil Soaps. :D

Yeah, I will definitely have to pick that up at some point. I have been out of it for a while now and could be wrong but I feel like these soaps have a unique or at least interesting soap scent ranges. Beyond the scent the soap appears to be very good and whats not to like about a local artisan with great prices, soap bases and a member of the Paste-and-cut forums.
I am sure I will be back for more soaps in time but will have to spread my horizons across some other local artisans also. Australia is definitely on the map. Things have changed so much since the last time I checked in on things.
Grapefruit does sound like a great scent.

It's probably been said hundreds of times before and is probably annoying but if at some point there should happen to be some matching aftershaves then that would be great.
Aftershave balm is on the horizon. Just need funds to get it going. And they are on the way as well. 🙂

Aftershave balm is on the horizon. Just need funds to get it going. And they are on the way as well. 🙂

I feel like your soaps speak for themselves and given the positive press lately I am sure you will do well. As long as you don't get burnt out then you should be fine.
It would be great to see some aftershave hit the market, if anything just knowing that the brand is doing well enough would be great. I know there are a few people both here and abroad looking forward to some sort of matching aftershaves so I can only see it getting better.
Whenever the time is right I am sure there will be a fair few of us lining up to get one or two.
Thanks again Craig for the generous discount also.