Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
So what's the go with the BST?
Gone forever?
Secret mod consipiracy?
How will I sell things so I can buy other things now?

Mark denying knowledge of it?

Obviously a conspiracy.

Ok, ok, time for me to fess up.
It's being recoded to automatically convert all prices into the Polsilver equivalent, with preference to trades of items for Polsilvers.
Apologies @Monsta_AU I couldn't contain the secret any longer :D

I don't like polsilver.

Actually it's been a while since I used one, if only there was a local friendly forum I could pick some up from ;)

There are now some extra minimum requirements for trading forums. Just a standard wait time.

If you meet the requirements, it takes a little while to pick up that you have logged in and apply the access rights. But it is automated.

I don't have authority to access the forum.

I dont have permission for the past few days either. Not the end of the world, but what could the minimum requirements possibly be that long term members don't make it?

So what's the go with the BST?
Gone forever?
Secret mod consipiracy?
How will I sell things so I can buy other things now?

Obviously a glitch that the trusty Mods/Admin will fix soon.
In the meantime just create your own B/S/T post if you need to trade or sell and the mods will move it back to the right place once things have been '555'd (normalised).

Part of some cunning plan to help us save money!

I can't see the B/S/T either - despite my 'mod-dom'

Seems like I am the only one with the correct credentials: now would be an ideal time to post that Ti BBS-1 you always wanted to sell :D :D :D

Haha that's it, ah well I'll make a pile to sell when it's up n running again :)

I think it should be fixed - we had an initial issue with the first run of the timed script.

You will need to log in and wait for the next run of the update script.... so it might take a bit before you see it.

Is that the reason I still don't see my future Ti BBS-1 up for sale :D:D:D

Thankyou Monsta, working for me now.... didn't have to login-logout or anything, it just appeared :)

Status
Not open for further replies.