Review Bunny V3 Injector razor

The Bunny went to @boldsworth today. I had fun with it. It's a crying shame that more manufacturers don't use the Injector blades as they are top notch.

The good bits

Close, comfortable shaves
Cool design

The bad bits

Hard to find angle going up on the neck
Copper spring is already corroding quite badly

Both cons could be fixed, I feel, with a little bit of tweaking of the spring design.

Thanks very much for letting me be a part of the process.

Glad you had such a great time @khun_diddy!

Adelaide water could indeed be the culprit here...I really hope the damage is not too bad

The Bunny V2 & V3 SE Razor by Tom White.

Who would be interested in owning one at a reasonable price? If so speak up!!!

BTW this is NOT a selling thread

I am thinking of doing a Kickstarter to bring them to the general market at a reasonable price. I have an agreement with Tom himself and indeed I have his personal razors with me.

@bald as and @alfredus , do you guys know why this didn't go to production in 2016? P&C people who tried it seemed impressed enough. Can't access the 2016 links (don't have a shave den account). What was US opinion like?

Great SE razor and a lot of people loved it. I am not sure which version I tried and if memory serves me right @bald as has even one...

I never thought, Tom really wanted/had the means to put it into production...they were handmade with basic tools...

Would be nice to see some pictures of this SE razor :rolleyes:
Here some I found on my HD - it was the V3 I tried

htKDUhA.jpg

K6fWJMl.jpg

bdPQMXd.jpg

I was not fortunate enough to try the Bunny but I was able to try Tom Whites later creation the TNNSER last year. This is a Gem blade SE with a brass roller guard and a great shave!
W9ZhjKIm.jpg

Again, I don't think Tom had any intention of going into production but simply made it for his own satisfaction.
However, he and another member of TOST developed a 3D printable version, the TNNSER 3D. It takes the head design from the original (without the roller) adds a unique handle (but can take a standard DE handle) and you can have it printed for you.
NTKeKGOm.jpg

Mine came this week, from a group print on TOST. It is a surprisingly good shave, light, noisy and plenty of blade feel. Truly on the cutting edge of shave technology!
I would certainly be interested in the Bunny if the project goes ahead