Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
OK, the time has come - we need to get this organised folks.

I've engaged consultants, arranged an online survey, some focus groups and targeted consultation and have come up with this initial proposal -

Date: Saturday 10 November
Time: 1330 - happy to amend to meet other's needs
Place: Tilleys, Lyneham - http://www.tilleys.com.au/

All are welcome but hoping for a response from -

@Kaeckerut
@lerenau
@Ferret619
@mark123abc0
@Razor Burn
@iamacup
@Timmy Dee
@stillshunter
@Nico
@Wiley
@tullfan
@Pbgoose

If you cannot make this date does the following Saturday (17th) work as a backup?

Last edited:
I'm probably stuck working that day, but I'll see if I can trade shifts to come along.
If I can't attend, I'll have to meet one of you lads in town one day to give a couple of tubes of shaving cream for door prizes.

Hey, @Wiley

Sorry but I forgot to tag you earlier in this thread - added you to the list now, hope you can make it!

I'm also available the 17th if that helps attract a larger gathering. Either way looking forward to catching up with you gents (y)

Should be fine with either date.

Hi all!​
I have been chatting with Mark and would like to propose that we begin the next meet-up at our Canberra Centre barbershop on Saturday 10 November from 5pm-6pm.
We’ll put on some beers from Mountain Goat, and we'll have the Tabula Rasa and Wholly Kaw shaving soap ranges, which usually are online only, in the store.​
So we can gauge numbers, please do let Mark or myself know if you will be attending by responding to this thread.​
Our Canberra Centre barbershop is located at:​
Men’s Biz Barber & Shop,
Shop DG21, Beauty Precinct
Ground Floor, Monaro Mall
(As this is after Canberra Centre normal trading hours, you’ll need to enter from either Petrie Plaza entry (near Endota Spa), or if that is locked, the entry near the Canberra Times Fountain, and then follow up past Mecca Maxima. If all else fails, give the store a call on 02 5104 0965 and we’ll come and get you)​
Hope to see you all there!​
Holly @ Men's Biz​
EDIT:​
Great stuff Holly and look guys - some Mountain Goat beers!​
Just tagging everyone again so they see this​
@Kaeckerut
@lerenau
@Ferret619
@mark123abc0
@Razor Burn
@iamacup
@Timmy Dee