CBR Canberra November Meet Up

Hi all!​
I have been chatting with Mark and would like to propose that we begin the next meet-up at our Canberra Centre barbershop on Saturday 10 November from 5pm-6pm.
We’ll put on some beers from Mountain Goat, and we'll have the Tabula Rasa and Wholly Kaw shaving soap ranges, which usually are online only, in the store.​
So we can gauge numbers, please do let Mark or myself know if you will be attending by responding to this thread.​
Our Canberra Centre barbershop is located at:​
Men’s Biz Barber & Shop,
Shop DG21, Beauty Precinct
Ground Floor, Monaro Mall
(As this is after Canberra Centre normal trading hours, you’ll need to enter from either Petrie Plaza entry (near Endota Spa), or if that is locked, the entry near the Canberra Times Fountain, and then follow up past Mecca Maxima. If all else fails, give the store a call on 02 5104 0965 and we’ll come and get you)​
Hope to see you all there!​
Holly @ Men's Biz​
EDIT:​
Great stuff Holly and look guys - some Mountain Goat beers!​
Just tagging everyone again so they see this​
@Kaeckerut
@lerenau
@Ferret619
@mark123abc0
@Razor Burn
@iamacup
@Timmy Dee
@stillshunter
@Nico
@Wiley
@tullfan
@Pbgoose

I will attend, +1 :)

I should be able to make both, if both happen... or whichever one goes ahead

Sorry, to be clear - we will abandon the 1330 meet-up and instead head to Mensbiz that evening

I'm in for some beers. Thanks @MensBiz & @Mark1966 - looking forward to seeing the regular's and shame @Tulfan can't make it but I'm hopeful of meeting some 'new' faces :)

Yah boy Dav will be there 100%
I had a gift card so my wife booked my in for a shave and hair cut before hand.
I took the hint.

Hi all

Just a reminder about the details for tomorrow evening -

Our meet-up is at the MensBiz Canberra Centre barbershop located at:

Men’s Biz Barber & Shop,
Shop DG21, Beauty Precinct
Ground Floor, Monaro Mall

As this is after Canberra Centre normal trading hours, you’ll need to enter from either Petrie Plaza entry (near Endota Spa), or if that is locked, the entry near the Canberra Times Fountain, and then follow up past Mecca Maxima.

If all else fails, give the store a call on 02 5104 0965 and they will come and get you - or you can call me. If you don't have my mobile PM me.

This will be a shorter than usual catch up, we need to be finished there by 6pm because of security reasons. If we want to kick on I'm sure that we can work something out on the evening.

See you then!

Sorry gents but I've got family commitments after what has been a week from hell at work, so won't be able to make it :( Thanks again @Mark1966 & @MensBiz

With a couple unable to make it the faithful few trecked to the Men's Biz store at the Canberra Centre to be me by our very own @Timmy Dee !

Some beers, some buys, some trying of products and of course some banter - a good time was had by all!

Thanks HEAPS to @MensBiz !

Oh, yes, BTW - my wife liked the Aventus and the Amourage (can't recall the name of that one!)