Chatillon Lux Weinstrasse

Hopefully Weinstrasse shaving soap will be available in the new Milksteak base.

I would say that is unlikely for the immediate future as it only recently released in Icarus, eventually it may though as it is part of the permanent lineup now.

The fragrance labours in the Icarus soap base and I don't see it fairing too much better in Milksteak: it is still there for the most part although the soap base itself (the four forms of tallow) do tend to affect the perfume in the negative. I do like it, and I am glad to have the set especially the perfume, given the choice though I would take the perfume over the soap or splash though without a thought. It is a very modern and very well done fragrance, rightfully the recipient of not only a recent award but a very positive reception by Luca Turn and others - its gathering a great deal of momentum as is Shawn as a nose.

The EdT is one I highly recommend for warm weather, it's the essence of a green fougère with an opening note of Green Cognac Grape (Vitis vinifera), the same note that was used for West Egg. It works very well in the heat of summer for all the Christmas/New Years Eve social occasions, it's possibly a bit bold/boozy for the office depending ofc on your office I guess.

Bit of a piece I bashed together over on /r/wetshaving in regard to Weinstraße. Its irreverent, with a deliberate affectation which I enjoy.