Chiseled Face Ti Razor

Rhinehoth

... and these are a few of my favourite soaps.
jym4sqO.jpg

This razor is efficient with some blade feel but it is not uncomfortable. The titanium construction and smallish razor head makes this razor lightweight and nimble. There is plenty of audio feedback when shaving so it’s not hard finding the right angle. If like me, you don’t enjoy a lot of blade feel, then riding the cap helps with that and also to use a light touch when shaving. I had a two pass bbs shave that was smooth, irritation free and effortless.

How does this compare to the Blutt, which you have right? The head geometries look similar.
Blutt is dearer, heavier (Chiseled Face razor is made of titanium) and more efficient. The Blutt razor is slightly less smooth but that’s probably because I bought the second most efficient plate (.99) that they offer. I would imagine that one of the less efficient Blutt plates would be smoother or as smooth as the Chiseled Face Ti razor. Also, the Blutt razor is more ergonomic (the knurlling is grippier and the top plate is slightly longer than the bottom plate so the head is easier to take apart) than the Chiselled Face Ti. If you want a cheaper, lighter, smooth and efficient razor then get the Chiseled Face Ti. If you want a razor that is more efficient, that can be as smooth with a less efficient plate and you appreciate a well thought out and built razor then get the Blutt. For what is worth, if I was forced to pick one then I would pick the Blutt razor.

Thanks. I have the 0.99 Blutt as well and I actually find that pretty smooth for what it is. Not Lupo smooth, but still pretty good. I had a moment of GAS as I was tempted by the looks of the Chiseled Ti handle. I value efficiency though, so may give the Chiseled Ti a pass.

Thanks. I have the 0.99 Blutt as well and I actually find that pretty smooth for what it is. Not Lupo smooth, but still pretty good. I had a moment of GAS as I was tempted by the looks of the Chiseled Ti handle. I value efficiency though, so may give the Chiseled Ti a pass.
You are not missing out, the Blutt is the better razor. Only consider the Chiseled Face Ti if, like me, you like variety.