Cologne type splashes

Sxot

Artisan Producer
So I have PAA splashes, and enjoy the scent strength, scent complexity, uniqueness and the performance is also great with soothing and moisturising.

So help me broaden my horizons; Which other artisan else makes something similar?

Have you tried any of Barrister and Mann's range?

Have you tried any of Barrister and Mann's range?

I have tried the Reserves thanks to @todras. Good performance, but subtle scent. Still enjoy them and have ordered some "Cool". I'll probably get the others too at some stage. I also have some Tonique coming (Leviathan & Rhapsody) although I have yet to try them out. I bought them based solely on reputation.

I suspect you will enjoy the tonique's mate :)

I particularly like Cologne Russe, Rhapsody and 42 from B&M, they without a doubt are my favourite scent compositions. Rhapsody due to the excellent pear accord, 42 for what he has achieved with the bergamot 'tea' accord and Cologne Russe because its deep, floral and very sexy. Baudelaire too is rather good.

Will makes great aftershaves all round, his scents and accords are very, very accomplished.

I suspect you will enjoy the tonique's mate :)

Glad to hear it. Will is a top class perfumer, that much I know.

I particularly like Cologne Russe, Rhapsody and 42 from B&M, they without a doubt are my favourite scent compositions. Rhapsody due to the excellent pear accord, 42 for what he has achieved with the bergamot 'tea' accord and Cologne Russe because its deep, floral and very sexy. Baudelaire too is rather good.

Will makes great aftershaves all round, his scents and accords are very, very accomplished.

Procrastinated enough to miss out on the 42. Was gutted until I heard it's just like early grey tea?!
Cologne Russe and Adrago and possibilities in the future.

Has anyone tried Stirling Splashes? My Sister is in San Francisco for the next 9 days and I'm thinking about getting her to being some back for me since Stirling is just* up the road.

*In Aussie terms, the Americans wouldn't agree. It's 2.5hrs according to Google.

Has anyone tried Stirling Splashes? My Sister is in San Francisco for the next 9 days and I'm thinking about getting her to being some back for me since Stirling is just* up the road.

I have 7 or 8 of them and have been using them for a fair while now. They are quite strong, well made and endure for a fair few hours. If you get a chance to grab them I would definitely do so.

Stirling Barbershop, Smart Dressed Man, Executive Man and Piacenza are the ones I personally like the most. Stirling Gentlemen is also very nice.

So I have PAA splashes, and enjoy the scent strength, scent complexity, uniqueness and the performance is also great with soothing and moisturising.
I'm thinking about buying some PAA splashes (and soaps as well). What you can recommend from your experience? I really like Al Fin soap and I'd like to buy matching splash but it is out of stock now. I like Honeysuckle soap, but not sure if I want matching splash.

I'm thinking about buying some PAA splashes (and soaps as well). What you can recommend from your experience? I really like Al Fin soap and I'd like to buy matching splash but it is out of stock now. I like Honeysuckle soap, but not sure if I want matching splash.

+1 I'm interesting in you're feedback @Sxot as @dewynter said above so I can plan this on my shopping list.

I only have one splash from PAA, its CAD which happens to be an excellent and very long lasting barbershop - comparable to Stirling's Barbershop.

I have a few splashes from PAA- "Cold Spices" which is a mentholated "old Spice " version : initially a massive "Old Spice " hit then dries down but still lasts for ages - probably a good 6-8 hours.Good in cooler weather but too much on warm days! Menthol is only mild-moderate.
I also have the Otra which is very powdery and florally / laundry detergent-ish in a pleasant way. I also have the "Dapper Doc" which is lilac and quite strong too- you either love it or not - some people say it smells like "old ladies" but Con did a little video on floral scents a while ago and says its a very personal preference whether you like the floral scents .
All the PAA splashes I have tried are very strong and have longevity of about 6-8 hours - which is fine if you (and those near you) love the scent!
Ora would be my favourite out of the three I have.