Congratulations APR

Ruds review of Fougère Trois - If we compare the original Fougère Royale (1882) it is so much more than 3 or 4 simple notes that form an accord, it took me 3 years of solid study, experimentation and modding to get it to the stage of completion. The original has a beguiling complexity of accords, I needed to rework, rethink and make the whole idea contemporary, suitable and fitting while staying married to the feeling and design of the original.

The F2 base developed by @nsavage continues to make massive waves, we have an exceptionally well performing soap born out of research, refinement and work and it's all down to Nick and his skill as a soap-maker and being an essential part of AP Reserve as we grow...hitting the occasional speed-bump along the way :bag:

Ruds best summarises my fragrance, and does so far more concisely than I ever could ...

Fougere Trois is an aromatic fougere and as mentioned above, it aims to reflect upon the fragrance that stated the genre, 1882 Fougere Rolyale. Rather than recreate it or try and duplicate it,
APR decided to reflect on the scent, celebrate the scent and perhaps modernize it.

Top Notes Include: Lavender, Bergamot, Clarysage & Petitgrain.
Heart Notes Include : Geranium, Heliotrope, Rose, Orchid & Carnation.
Base notes Include: Oakmoss, Tonka, Musk, Vanilla & Hay. While familiar and classic, this fougere is also unique and stunning.