Curses, Shaver Heaven!

DrBob

<sigh.......> I don't know...... I think shaving soaps & creams and aftershaves will be my downfall.

After all the ravings here about @Anthony 's products - particularly Arctic Mango - I thought "Why not, just one won't hurt."

Wrong..... Arctic Mango soap was out so I picked up an Arctic Mango Balm and a Forbidden Forest Balm. Since then I don't want to use anything else. They are gorgeous! Particularly the Arctic Mango.

So then I read about the new tallow soap Absolution, so i thought I must try that....but of course, the postage doesn't make it economical for just *ONE*, does it? Grapefruit here we come......

<bigger sigh....> Who mentioned the saving money bit?

I was the same @DrBob! Can't just order one soap, have to make the postage cost more economical by dividing it between products... and the balm is awesome is it not? Which is why I haven't ordered Dragon Noir... waiting for the next release I am sure to want.

Last edited:
@DrBob Thank you so much for your kind feedback! I know the feeling trust me! Saving money...pfft...what's that?! Lol. The good news is I'm currently working on a Tallow Artic Mango as well as some new stuff!

Enjoy and thank you for the support. We truly appreciate it and love hearing about experience with our products

@DrBob Thank you so much for your kind feedback! I know the feeling trust me! Saving money...pfft...what's that?! Lol. The good news is I'm currently working on a Tallow Artic Mango as well as some new stuff!

Enjoy and thank you for the support. We truly appreciate it and love hearing about experience with our products
...to the EXTREME, or are you saving that for the other one?
You know, my suggestion of a collaboration of scents ;)

Vegan tallow?
Is that tallow derived from fallen vegans?