Dapper Dragon soaps

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
I recently got a pick of the Signature scent, which is apparently their version of barber shop.
I have no idea what a barbershop scent is supposed to smell like but this was quite pleasing to the nose. The advertising blurb says it contains citrus oils, lavandin, black pepper and oak moss. I couldn't have told you any of those but they certainly work well together.
Another product which works really well and produces a great lather with little effort. I loaded up for about 10 second and had plenty of lather for 3 passes.

Another winner, but does it suit the Darwin heat?

I recently got a pick of the Signature scent, which is apparently their version of barber shop.
I have no idea what a barbershop scent is supposed to smell like but this was quite pleasing to the nose. The advertising blurb says it contains citrus oils, lavandin, black pepper and oak moss. I couldn't have told you any of those but they certainly work well together.
Another product which works really well and produces a great lather with little effort. I loaded up for about 10 second and had plenty of lather for 3 passes.

Another winner, but does it suit the Darwin heat?

Sounds like something better suited for a Canberra Winter. Box it up send it down and I'll send you something mentholated to get you through a northern Winter.

Seriously guys, stop enabling on the soaps already. I can only shave every second day you know!

15% off from their website right now with code oneyear