alfredus

organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
But only 278 Voskhods...definitely not king of THE hill (maybe king of A hill) :D :D :D

alfredus

organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
Would you like me to shave your bloody beard off with a very rusty straight razor :shifty:
Sorry, but I only use Voskhod (and Ladas)...in contrast to some, I def have enough of those :p

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Points and laughs @SpeedyPC 's thousands of modern, readily available blade collection :)

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
In case there is another meet organised before Christmas please let me know here. Now I've moved job I no longer have access to the previous email address.
My last day for the year is Weds 18th (two weeks paid leave with no impact to annual leave allowance ftw!), so I've taken a couple of extra days and am taking nearly transitionybert away for a holiday

Last edited:

JugV2

Simply boring.
woah what's all this about Voskhods being no good? I happen to love them.
Next time you lads wanna catch up count me in, I've got a briefcase of over 3000 blades and I'm happy to throw some around.

woah what's all this about Voskhods being no good? I happen to love them.
Next time you lads wanna catch up count me in, I've got a briefcase of over 3000 blades and I'm happy to throw some around.
Hi mate, we had a tentative booking for next Tuesday 12.30pm at Kalidonis Greek Taverna. PM your email address and I’ll add you to the invite.

Cheers