Dear Santa ... [2017 edition]

Oh that's asking for a 24 hour ban hammer!
Many great thinkers weren’t appreciated in their time.

Love derbies as I do truthfully The spoilers are the business and I’d like them more if I had more :)

I already have my dream Honda. It's called a Valkyrie. Because 1.8 litre NA is a perfectly adequate engine capacity, just as long as there aren't too many wheels slowing things down!

Might take my kids on a Christmas Day ride!

Many great thinkers weren’t appreciated in their time.

Love derbies as I do truthfully The spoilers are the business and I’d like them more if I had more :)
Even more so, a fool assumed greatness.

@borked I can’t even remember, there was more than one vehicle involved over the course of a week. I started on a Monday and had my test on the Friday. They were all manual transmission, whatever they were.
At the moment I’ve got a mixed bag.
Mercedes C Class 220d with the 7G.
Mini John Cooper Works manual.
Those 2 are driven by both the wife and I, the Merc is the family bus, the JCW was bought for the wife to have some fun in without me stressing she’s in something she can’t handle. I do enjoy kicking it’s head in sometimes.
The Varis Widebody Evo X is mine and she refuses to drive it.

@borked I can’t even remember, there was more than one vehicle involved over the course of a week. I started on a Monday and had my test on the Friday. They were all manual transmission, whatever they were.
At the moment I’ve got a mixed bag.
Mercedes C Class 220d with the 7G.
Mini John Cooper Works manual.
Those 2 are driven by both the wife and I, the Merc is the family bus, the JCW was bought for the wife to have some fun in without me stressing she’s in something she can’t handle. I do enjoy kicking it’s head in sometimes.
The Varis Widebody Evo X is mine and she refuses to drive it.
Nice capable mix with the exception of serious offroad abilities :)
Well, the Evo would handle Rallycross quite well, being designed for that type of racing, yet would lack the clearance to handle a bog.

Not worth it @borked , remember - Those who know have them already , and the rest think that derby make a really good blade. :)
Not a really good blade, just better than spoilers :)

:p

Actually I’d love some Anne bonny soap in addition to my 42 ... other than that I’m good

Last day to get your ‘orders’ in guys ;)