December 2011 Member Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered some Arlington AS milk. No idea if it's any good. we'll find out.

Harris Sandalwood AS. Cos I had to. It's sublime.

No brushes. I must be losing my touch.

Just ordered some Arlington AS milk. No idea if it's any good. we'll find out.

Harris Sandalwood AS. Cos I had to. It's sublime.

No brushes. I must be losing my touch.

AS milk - what do you do with that? Drink it or throw it on your face?

No brushes? Hmmm. I'm playing with my MC2. Interesting. Not sure if I will keep both the Simpsons

It's a milky balm, probably something like Proraso liquid cream AS, only smelling of Arly. If it's not much chop I suppose I could always top some strawberries with it.

Which one is on the way out?

Not sure yet to be honest. I L-O-V-E my Chubby but the MC is pretty close and may edge it out on looks. Watch this space, P&C will be the first to know!

Makes no sense. First he's lamenting his recently dicovered brush fetish and now he's considering selling a Simpson.

I know, I know. Maybe a little collectors remorse. Spent money on one thing, must justify by selling something else.....

Who here makes any sense?

Well certainly not me and maybe not you Comrade :laugh: <- note this is a laugh, NOT a smiley

Especially after consuming vast amounts of AS on strawberries of course

Too true.

BTW, to get back on topic....

I got a Lillicraps hone today. Man they are a cute little thing! I just need a UV light now to see the uranium glass glow!

I got a Lillicraps hone today. Man they are a cute little thing! I just need a UV light now to see the uranium glass glow!

And a lead suit plus Geiger counter!

"What's that loud peeping noise Mammie?"

"Don't worry, that's Daddie sharpening his razor blades and catching a dose of radiation poisoning. You'll see. Ask him about that sixth digit growing on his right hand."

I've seen pictures of these hones. They look pretty cool.

By the way, you need to clear your inbox, Mark. You're obviously a very busy boy!

Last edited:
And a lead suit plus Geiger counter!

"What's that loud peeping noise Mammie?"

"Don't worry, that's Daddie sharpening his razor blades and catching a dose of radiation poisoning. You'll see. Ask him about that sixth digit growing on his right hand."

I've seen pictures of these hones. They look pretty cool.

By the way, you need to clear your inbox, Mark. You're obviously a very busy boy!

LOL! There is not THAT much uranium in them, is there :huh:

Inbox clearly BTW - sorry

LOL! There is not THAT much uranium in them, is there :huh:

Inbox clearly BTW - sorry

No idea. I doubt it would be much above natural background levels but what would I know. Just run when the Geiger counter starts beeping! You do hear horrendous stories of when radioactive material was incorporated in consumer goods like wrist watch dials. They stopped using it not because it was a danger to the consumer but the people working at that particular factory developed all kinds of cancers from painting "glow in the dark" radioactice based paints on to watch dials. Because it was such fine work the girls used to use their lips to create a nice fine painting edge on the brushes. After a few years a lot of them started looking like horror versions of a pouting Angelina Jolie.

There's a vast difference between ingesting or otherwise absorbing radioactice particulates and a bit of glow in the dark. I wouldn't worry about the hone. Maybe some over at you know where might know more.

Last edited:
probably not in just one, but the way you collect things you will probably soon have enough to make yourself a backyard nuke. :worried:

Yeah, Mark1966 sounds a bit like a terrorist cell to me. By the way Glen, have you got the B1 brush yet?

It's quality all the way. Hand-built and everything. And it is pretty excellent with hard soaps.

It certainly feels like quality - will give it a crack with a soap you sent me earlier on. Will report results. As a piece of work I am more than happy if it works as described I will be delighted.
Fortunately also I have a fairly big face so lots of room fo all those bristles!

Status
Not open for further replies.