December 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home yesterday to find an apr order waiting for me.got the fresca intensa and passions splash.from just a quick sniff the fresca intensa is similar to fresca but with a sharper acidic citrus character.im looking forward to wearing it and getting the full scent character as it dries down.the passione is simply gorgeous and a scent that is right up my alley.it starts with a nice smooth mango scent that seconds later morphs into a fresh sour passionfruit scent before mellowing further to a scent I cant quite place but reminds me of apricot kernal oil or something it just works and really well. @todras can I ask what the samples vials are? It might sound strange but it reminds me of my mums old mk11 Corona when I was 6-7 years old memories just came back of sitting in that car and smelling that scent.i dont know if it was an air freshener or a perfume my mum was wearing or even how this many years later I can remember the scent its amazing but definitely brings back pleasant memories.

Got home yesterday to find an apr order waiting for me.got the fresca intensa and passions splash.from just a quick sniff the fresca intensa is similar to fresca but with a sharper acidic citrus character.im looking forward to wearing it and getting the full scent character as it dries down.the passione is simply gorgeous and a scent that is right up my alley.it starts with a nice smooth mango scent that seconds later morphs into a fresh sour passionfruit scent before mellowing further to a scent I cant quite place but reminds me of apricot kernal oil or something it just works and really well. @todras can I ask what the samples vials are? It might sound strange but it reminds me of my mums old mk11 Corona when I was 6-7 years old memories just came back of sitting in that car and smelling that scent.i dont know if it was an air freshener or a perfume my mum was wearing or even how this many years later I can remember the scent its amazing but definitely brings back pleasant memories.

Festivus EDT :)

Glad the package made it to you in one piece!

2GThyb0.jpg

A couple more for the stables, Rooney 2 (Sabini) and a Varlet Mega landed :)

when a week starts properly, It shall ends the same way. It's the law...

trZXM1m.jpg

Sitting next to her last summer sister (in the background) with some funny, and interesting :)sneaky:) summer scent to be put into the game tomorrow at a pre-christmas party. Love them!

when a week starts properly, It shall ends the same way. It's the law...

trZXM1m.jpg

Sitting next to her last summer sister (in the background) with some funny, and interesting :)sneaky:) summer scent to be put into the game tomorrow at a pre-christmas party. Love them!

You have a Pre Christmas party yo the Christmas party? Is there a post Christmas party?:X3:

An Omega 48 from the Re Store on Oxford St, Leederville.

By way of background, I have been camping with the family around Oz for five months. About six weeks ago, I lost (actually, I think one of my kids lost...) my Omega S10005 travel brush. So I asked Management to pick up a shaving brush from the IGA in the middle of nowhere. She came back with a "Redberry" brush shaped object, which is labelled as a shaving brush but is clearly designed for cleaning dog excrement from the bottom of one's shoes. But you would still have to be careful, lest it takes the sole of your shoes with it!

So I have been attempting to shave with this thing for the last six weeks on the way back to civilisation and the experience has been, to put it mildly, crap. As I am still a month away from gaining access to the one in my den again, this was purchased to get me out of the pit of shaving hell.

You have a Pre Christmas party yo the Christmas party? Is there a post Christmas party?:X3:

I had today my second pre-Christmas party, tomorrow is my christmas non-party (job meeting), and most likely on wednesday I'll have to attend another pre'

I had today my second Christmas pre-party, still will be a couple more before the actual Christmas one, when as usual, a friend and I will fed hords of cheap foreign guys with some special patagonian-style lamb properly crossed and cooked. I reckon most of them thinks that lambs grown on backyards, we collected in donations last year roughly 30 bucks (one guy donated 20, so....). The rest of the year will be a mix of bread, rice, pasta, and non-sustainable tins of Tuna hahahaha (well certainly not, fresh seafood, some french sourced "duck viandes" and champagne is awaiting for another "petit comite" late dinner, that would be the Post-party, I love good food, too much xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.