Disturbed while shaving.

rhodes96

... is THE man!
Grand Society
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Guys,

Your looking forward to your shave. It's been a few days since the last one, you have some new gear to try out, your all excited, you have everything ready and setup, you have loaded the brush, you have just started to apply the first few brush strokes to your face, and then..................DISTURBED.

Not just family members asking silly questions, or phone call etc, but a situation that you need to physically attend to immediately.

Do You:

A. Stop the shave, knowing full well you have to cancel the current shave and start again at a much later time?

B. Ignore the situation, continue shaving, knowing full well that ignoring the situation will have undesirable consequences?

C. Needed to skip shaving, because, my client has arrived at my front door too early before I even had a chance to shave. So my client and I are very busy playing sexy leather camel in the lounge room near the warm open fire together for a very romantic even.
FTFY @Bucephalus :smuggrin:

Last edited:
Sorry, A for me.

Destroys the 'zen' otherwise.

Depends where I am through the shave

Just lathered and razor has not touched face will rinse off and come back
If razor has touched face will always finish the pass PDQ trying to avoid weepers

Attend to the situation fully or half lathered. It sends a message 'hello, I was shaving' and if that doesn't sufficiently impress then once situation is resolved, grab offending family member and give big lathered kiss just to make sure point is pressed home.
I did this a couple of months ago only to find that by the time the situation was sorted the lather had fully dried into a pale white patina on my face...............
just add water ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A for me too. I don't even like anyone talking to me while I'm shaving. If someone has the barefaced
temerity to ruin my shave with something so mind-blowingly trivial as a catastrophic emergency, I'll just rinse off and skip a day.

There are occasional days when I'm in a rush, and I'll settle (grudgingly) for a 1-pass SAS, but I always spend the rest of the day checking on the sandpaper grit.