DIY Smoothing Post Shave Splash

Can't be fucked watching his vid, but I'll say this anyway. He's got a beard.
4OLxtwC.gif

@SpeedyPC
Have you tried out the recipe yet?

Also, I didn't watch the video. what is the recipe?

I've been using anherb aftershave conditioner for the last 8 years as my sole post shave and nothing soothes the skin like it...a few minutes after application, it feels like I haven't even run a blade across my face!!

@SpeedyPC
Have you tried out the recipe yet?

Also, I didn't watch the video. what is the recipe?

I've been using anherb aftershave conditioner for the last 8 years as my sole post shave and nothing soothes the skin like it...a few minutes after application, it feels like I haven't even run a blade across my face!!
I'm going to try these above today, and I'm off to shopping.

1 bottle of T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent, you can get them in most chemist stores and Priceline Pharmacy for around $6 or $7 per bottle for 240ml.
1 bottle of Tea Tree Oil and add 5 or 6 drops into T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel
1 bottle of Lavender Oil and add 10 drops into T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel
1 bottle of Peppermint Oil and add 10 drops into T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel
Give it a good shake, that's it, easy peasy ;):happy:

He's actually quite an interesting barber / hairdresser vlogger. Very hipster-friendly with pipe smoking philosophy to boot.

But to save money on this method, I'd be not using bucket-tonne of already purchased product. Lol.

I'm going to try these above today, and I'm off to shopping.

1 bottle of T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent, you can get them in most chemist stores and Priceline Pharmacy for around $6 or $7 per bottle for 240ml.
1 bottle of Tea Tree Oil and add 5 or 6 drops into T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel
1 bottle of Lavender Oil and add 10 drops into T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel
1 bottle of Peppermint Oil and add 10 drops into T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel
Give it a good shake, that's it, easy peasy ;):happy:
That is actually quite doable besides the contents separating.
Though, you forgot the menthol to my and @borked dismay :cry:

He's actually quite an interesting barber / hairdresser vlogger. Very hipster-friendly with pipe smoking philosophy to boot.

But to save money on this method, I'd be not using bucket-tonne of already purchased product. Lol.

Haha
Yes...very true indeed!!
Penny wise, pound foolish is a phenomena I've succumbed to...like trying to push blade further whilst buying a whole load of crap!! :D

I've got the Tea Tree oil today from my local chemist and I remember I've got six different scents of Thayers Witch Hazel alcohol-free full-size bottles, I've 5 drops of Tea Tree oil for each bottle and give this a good shake, the 10ml size bottle cost nearly $6 and last a very long time.

UA1020.jpg

I've got the Tea Tree oil today from my local chemist and I remember I've got six different scents of Thayers Witch Hazel alcohol-free full-size bottles, I've 5 drops of Tea Tree oil for each bottle and give this a good shake, the 10ml size bottle cost nearly $6 and last a very long time.

UA1020.jpg

How did you find it?

Also just a warning, but some oils can react with plastics. I was trying to clean a label off a sample container so I could reuse it. Used some eucalyptus oil and it started dissolving the plastic.

Used some eucalyptus oil and it started dissolving the plastic
I haven't bought eucalyptus oil, I only bought tea tree oil and I have no issue with plastic otherwise this would be a worrying issue with eucalyptus oil

Maybe @todras would be able to help which eucalyptus oil doesn't dissolve the plastic

I haven't bought eucalyptus oil, I only bought tea tree oil and I have no issue with plastic otherwise this would be a worrying issue with eucalyptus oil

Maybe @todras would be able to help which eucalyptus oil doesn't dissolve the plastic
I'm not sure if there is different eucalyptus oil, wouldn't they all be the same? I think it was the quality of the plastic, as I've used the same eucalyptus oil to clean labels off of other plastics fine in the past.
Looking online there are posts of it happening with tea tree oil too.

Anyway, I was actually asking if you found the tea tree improved on the Thayers?

Anyway, I was actually asking if you found the tea tree improved on the Thayers?

The tea tree has improved on the Thayers only if the bottle is almost full and you only need 5 or 6 drops no more, give it a good shake and always shake the bottle of Thayers before you apply to your face.

After about a week or two you'll notices your face feel better.