DOTD! What are y'all drinking on today.

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
Had to lower my standards a tad now I've sold my still.
Been drinking Myers's Dark Rum.
It's not a bad drop! I could get used to this.
To me, it's better than the usual Appleton's Estate , etc....and waaaayyyy better than Bundaberg.
I do have an Angostura, and 2 litres of my own brew yet so I'm OK for daily Rum tipple at the moment.

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
SB (had ordered OC, but changed my mind).
I think the SB will be smoother.
How do you find yours? What plates?
To be very honest, I’ve tried from B to F on the brass, still haven’t touched AA & A base plate and they’re all SB.

I’m very happy with the D as my daily driver, because, it’s very smooth and irritation free as YMMV depending on your stubble, your skin and the DE blade of your choice.

I still enjoy using the B and C base plate from time to time, I’ll get to the AA and A base plate soon when I’m ready.

The E is very good not for daily shave, F is too edgy, feels much more blade feel than the R41.

Last edited:

Rami

2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
I want to hear your thoughts on the spring bank. Been on my list for a while but never pulled the trigger.

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
I want to hear your thoughts on the spring bank. Been on my list for a while but never pulled the trigger.
It's supposedly a polarising whisky, and, other than loch Lomond, I seem to like challenging whiskies, so am looking forward to giving it a try