DOTD! What are y'all drinking on today.

XS81Fok.jpg

Stocking up
Where’s the bloody hell did you get that from? Bastard Bluey monster

Tonight I’m having
images

Broken a cherry over some whisky I didn’t particularly like. Surprisingly nicer with the sweetness.

Tonight I’m having a triple :happy: because I’m happy :happy: and I don’t know why? :happy:

3955134-F-FF1-A-4-B42-9984-955-D18062-E45.jpg

Nah mate - that is a Double Black. You can only have a double not a triple.

You have to get Triple Black to have a triple.

[Why can’t people follow the directions on the label?]

Nah mate - that is a Double Black. You can only have a double not a triple.

You have to get Triple Black to have a triple.

[Why can’t people follow the directions on the label?]
I had a triple shot of Double Black last night, it’s that okay Mr Sherlock Smartarse Holmes :happy: am I entitled to have a triple :cigar: or do I have to stick to a double shot standard as said on the label

Needed something heavily sherried for Christmas Eve now that the Turkey is in the oven, so there was only one possibility.

Double-dram of Glenfarclas 105, with a serious amount of water to bring to back under 50% ABV.

Merry Christmas all!

First taste of my latest Rum (made from molasses. Sat on oak for a few months with black pepper, cinnamon stick, and a smidgeon of caramel).
Bottled at 46%.
Ahhhhhh....so good! This is a seriously wicked Rum. Very, very drinkable.
Only have 14 litres left now after Xmas (and gifting bottles to Son, Daughter, neighbour, and me old mate).
Shame you guys aren't here to help.
Oh yeah...have a great New Year guys.

First taste of my latest Rum (made from molasses. Sat on oak for a few months with black pepper, cinnamon stick, and a smidgeon of caramel).
Bottled at 46%.
Ahhhhhh....so good! This is a seriously wicked Rum. Very, very drinkable.
Only have 14 litres left now after Xmas (and gifting bottles to Son, Daughter, neighbour, and me old mate).
Shame you guys aren't here to help.
Oh yeah...have a great New Year guys.
Hey Horse don’t get too comfortable and cosy after too many drinks :LOL:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hi @SpeedyPC no problems there.
I 'usually' only have a couple (straight...sometimes might bung in an ice cube though. I don't like the idea of adding Cola, etc to a good drink).
My first whisky (single malt) is ready for a run through the still too. Just haven't had the time to do it yet (work, Xmas, etc).
2 brews...1 is Peat smoked, 1 is Manuka smoked.
Should be a great 2019!
Hey, does that kitten want to swap places for a while? It looks like tough work, but I'm sure I could do it.

I'm not a vodka guy, can't recall the last time I had it to be honest.

There seemed no more appropriate way to celebrate finishing Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky though -

Kalki Moon is a relatively new micro distillery in Bundaberg.