Tell me, what does the torch geek/nerd/enthusiast/whatever actually do with all those torches? I understand having one to hold in your hand, and a couple of spares, but what do you do with those vast collections? Living out in the bush, I use a torch fairly frequently, but i don't stand outside all night lighting up the darkness.
Does someone need 50+ torches? Not a chance. Most I can rationalise is a couple throwers, floods and EDC's.
My user collection is mostly functional (Excludes headlamps)
Flood to Throw
- Lumintop FW21 Pro 10,000 lumens, 325m throw (Massive flood, moderate throw)
- Lumintop FW4A 3,600 lumens, 208m throw (Floody, but less so than the FW21 Pro)
- Olight S2R Baton II 1,150 Lumens, 135m throw (Low throw, but tight bright hotspot)
- Astrolux EC03 6,700 Lumens, 485m (Throw and flood, but more tighter hotspot)
- Olight Warrior X Pro 2,100 lumens, 500m (Tight hotspot, great throw with minimal flood)
- Olight Warrior X Turbo 1,100 lumens, 1km throw (Tight hotspot, no flood)