Education and schooling

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
Each year I try to take a course of some description in a subject I’m not well versed in, I took last year of to welcome the Bub into the world (excluding the required continuous required learning to maintain licenses and the like) but this year I’m looking at getting back into it and was wondering if anyone else here does similar?

nsavage

nerroneous at best.
I don’t but I know I should.

My CCNA is up for renewal mid year. Have no desire to go through that exam again so I am starting the CCNP Cert train this week and will sit the ROUTE exam in 2-3 months. Also going to formalize some other Microsoft skills by backing them with certifications this year.

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
I try to do something whether a formal tertiary qualification or a simple online Wordpress course (really fun and useful)

Next tertiary is likely to be a doctorate - just have to wait for the wife to do hers as it is her turn!

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
Menth Dealer
I don’t but I know I should.

My CCNA is up for renewal mid year. Have no desire to go through that exam again so I am starting the CCNP Cert train this week and will sit the ROUTE exam in 2-3 months. Also going to formalize some other Microsoft skills by backing them with certifications this year.
Nice, ill get my wife to call you the next time we have an internet outage!

Even if you can't fix it, you will be able to confuse her with acronyms!