Enabler of the Month Award

I've never used B&M:Seville before. But I recently saw it at Beard & Blade and decided to buy the Seville in Excelsior soap+splash.
I've gotta say, the Excelsior base is now one of my favourites. I would call it 'subtly excellent'. It doesn't seem like it's trying too hard to impress you. But the shave is close, gentle, quick, and easy.

@Callum and @tim33z, get on it gentlemen; It's the duck's nuts.

Link here: https://www.beardandblade.com.au/products/barrister-and-mann-seville-excelsior-shaving-soap-113g

Bring the B&M with you to the next CBR meet.

I’m resisting buying any more soaps until at least 15 get used up.
TqktbuE.gif

Ooh...... yeah...... sure...... righto..... Dog..... We've all heard this before.

I’m resisting buying any more soaps until at least 15 get used up. The hard ones are the LE drops let me tell ya!

Hope all you fellas buying up from Beard & Blade are using the discount code. It ends tonight!!!!!
But you just mentioned that the Beard and Blade promo code finishes tonight. Maybe you should stock up now 😋

@StratMan to be a true enabler, you would need to point out that there is a code required as per the email (y)

me trying to enable??? never!! you just need to sign up to their news letter and it is on 'selected' brushes.. but a decent range. I signed up and was going to spend some more $$ but realised i already have enough to put a lather on my face, i pulled out. good thing to pull out every now and again :)

me trying to enable??? never!! you just need to sign up to their news letter and it is on 'selected' brushes.. but a decent range. I signed up and was going to spend some more $$ but realised i already have enough to put a lather on my face, i pulled out. good thing to pull out every now and again :)
@fruityasu would have a field day with that last sentence...

Fellas fellas fellas. Don’t waste your keystrokes....
Well I have to admit, after you recommended the Saville and since the discount code was ending anyway... at about 2359 I ordered 2 tubs, so fingers crossed.
As it is I’m not sure if you get the credit for enabling me or I do for having such weak will...

@StratMan gets my vote this month for this thread because his review and praise for JAWS OC was so good I pulled the trigger on:

JAWS OC Razor w Super Knurl Handle
Game Changer 84P Head Only
German 37 w Radio Knob Handle

How is a man supposed to resist when there is such blatant enabling on every thread P&C :)

@StratMan gets my vote this month for this thread because his review and praise for JAWS OC was so good I pulled the trigger on:

JAWS OC Razor w Super Knurl Handle
Game Changer 84P Head Only
German 37 w Radio Knob Handle

How is a man supposed to resist when there is such blatant enabling on every thread P&C :)

Glad to be of assistance @Holiday :) I enabled my mate here too lol he loves it and hope u do too.. if u like efficient and smooth I reckon u will, let us know

Help me out here fellers and (and Mark thread starter)
not sure about the term enabler never herd that word before?
what are we voting for?
Paul

For the member who has gone above and beyond in encouraging others to spend money!