Enjoyable video.

...poor fella seems to be struggling with a blade that's not so 'shave-ready'...or possibly true to word for a new bought 'shave-ready' straight.

Quite possible but I was simply enjoying the trouble someone has gone to produce an entertaining video.

Do people really spend 10:34 watching these videos?

Sorry Steve but my attention span is not - was that a squirrel

Do people really spend 10:34 watching these videos?

Sorry Steve but my attention span is not - was that a squirrel
Multi-tasking my friend, so 10:34 spent doing a few things online. We are becoming products of the internet-age. We are becoming creatures of the shallows.

Multi-tasking my friend, so 10:34 spent doing a few things online. We are becoming products of the internet-age. We are becoming creatures of the shallows.
I wrote a dissertation on the Internerd. It discussed some of the hypotheses in that book. But talking to teachers and universities, there was a very positive side to rebraining as well. Regardless how it might impact our thinking, it is.

What does concern me is there are people who go to the trouble of making antiquated looking shaving videos with plnky plonky piano music, and then actually sit down for hours to edit and upload it.

I feel the same way about battle re-enacters. But they at least pretend to be dead most of the time.