SYD EOI: Catchup to swap/sample/sell/sniff etc ~20DEC-02JAN???

Nick the Knife

Krill Enabler
Grand Society
Folks,

I live in Coffs Harbour but every now and then like the Patagonian Musk Otter I head South for a brief sojourn. It appears I'll be doing that for ~1 week sometime in between 20DEC-02JAN pending the exact dates being nailed in.

Anyway cut a long story short IF anyone is crazy enough to want to catchup I'd be quite open to it. I've an absolutely ridiculous amount of gear (~25 razors, ~30 soaps, not that many brushes but perhaps close to 10,000 blades (and they're not Dorcos etc), plus craploads of top quality CP soap, aftershaves/balms, soap making stuff etc etc) so sell/swap/sample etc is very welcome.

Would strongly prefer to keep it simple so lets see how we go - but if you fancy meeting up somewhere roughly over this period feel free to let me know here or via message & we can take from there.

Cheers, Nick

Sounds like a good excuse for a Sydney meet-up mate :)
Have a drink/feed, sniff, sell, swap shave related stuff and perhaps a laugh of two.
Maybe someone who keeps threatening us with imminent plans could surprise us whilst at it ?

Yep. Happy to join in the fray @Nick the Knife (just leave the knife at home unless it's a razor [emoji16]).

If you're able to suggest or pin down a date it would be better.

Bloody heck, I woke up expecting zero response and was already thinking of a self-deprecating line about asking folks to form an orderly queue and not all jump in at once. So very pleasantly surprised - much thanks guys.

FWIW and not that any SYD meetup around this time needs to revolve around lil ole me - as you guys can't let the ADL Mafia have all the fun and you guys might want to meet when doesn't suit and thats COOL WITH ME) but I'll try and pencil in my travel dates and thus a tentative day to have a catchup.

Such things like these CAN have a tendency to end up like herding cats so I suggest keeping it simple & planned with a view to getting the best fit for the most people e.g central, easy to find/get to location, convenient/family friendly time, broadly acceptable venue etc

Without much joke I swear I could almost fill half the boot of my car with stuff - so I'm kinda wary of getting too many folks and suffering a hernia trying to get to the catchup. Anyway if anyone else is tentatively interested (plenty of time to pull out or just no show) feel free to lodge interest and we'll do all possible to ensure things suit you as well. :)

The dates are not the best for me but a Sydney trip at some point might be feasible.