Fat Boy Blues

Just checking, do you know that you have to loosen the TTO before adjusting the dial ?

If you like feedback, I like the Aristocrat Junior. Its the closest to an SE in feel out of the couple of dozen razors I've tried.

I found the FB to be underwhelming, only feeling something like I want, set at 9.

Yeah adjust the setting first then tighten the doors. No locking on the Flare Tip as far as I can tell. Not on the one I've got at least.

Just checking, do you know that you have to loosen the TTO before adjusting the dial ?

If you like feedback, I like the Aristocrat Junior. Its the closest to an SE in feel out of the couple of dozen razors I've tried.

I found the FB to be underwhelming, only feeling something like I want, set at 9.

AJ, is somebody looking to buy an AJ.....

Yeah adjust the setting first then tighten the doors. No locking on the Flare Tip as far as I can tell. Not on the one I've got at least.

No, there is no locking on the Flare Tip

...and you just happen to know where you can lay your hands on a few. In the garage I believe?

In the laundry actually, waiting to be cleaned, pictured and sold :D

I have a nice user grade that I'll be selling as soon as I get organized. I'll put it up here for you guys.

I have a nice user grade that I'll be selling as soon as I get organized. I'll put it up here for you guys.

I've got a couple too if his is not to your taste