February 2016 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sxot

Artisan Producer
It's days like these I wish my beard grew much faster.

Duke%20%26%201800.JPG

Duke 2 Best, and 1800.

EB683hr.jpg

nFBDuzq.jpg

Before pic before I attacked it with a toothbrush and Gumption.
Oh and the blade is actually two!
Two Personna 74's, with long hair upon the glue dots, yet NO corrosion upon them, so not sure if used or not.

Whipped Dog 24mm Silvertip
PAA Al Fin and Lime Ice Sage

From @stillshunter and @shavetheman

On that note, the TSW order was super well packed and nicely presented. Even came with a sample ASB that I'm looking forward to buying.
The PAA splashes are really nice, the performance is the best I've ever had. I'm sure with the large range anyone could find a scent for them.

Last edited:
41b5d0a8b9d61a3d841a96deefd2a5a8.jpg

Nothing special. Thought to try an OC, and with any luck would make a nice travel razor with the case. If all else fails, it'll look great on display in the bathroom.
Nice. That looks like the Short Comb NEW. If you don't seem to get on with it, you ought to try a Long Comb NEW as its often judged more comfortable of the two.

Nice @Nightguard - glad it arrived in better condition than the one I sent - that it not a brush you would want damaged!

200 Polsilver Browns from the last production style from and anonymous member here.

PAA Al Fin and Lime Ice Sage

The PAA splashes are really nice, the performance is the best I've ever had. I'm sure with the large range anyone could find a scent for them.

Let us know what you think. I'm interested in Paa A/S

Big day for the postie today. Big thanks to @stillshunter for the samples. Trying new gear never gets old.
Scuttle/Brush/Fat Boy was an Ebay win. Thanks to @Mark1966 for the heads up on that one. The brush is going into the bin but I expected that. The Fat Boy is the real prize. It's in excellent condition and just needs a little clean up and polish.
The Duke is the replacement from Shaver Hut after they sent the wrong one. Express Post too.

273.JPG

@Sxot make sure you give the Duke a good clean with warm water only and use dishwashing liquid soak the brush for an hour and a half to remove the chemical smell and funk smell, you may need to repeat this twice until you are sure is clean otherwise you'll end up having a skin rash and look after your baby Duke 3 also is that Best Badger?

Status
Not open for further replies.