February 2018 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
75aKKvOl.jpg
Steel Will Mini cutjack FINALLY arrived

99ptCA2.jpg

Three new additions to the stables, the 2XL and D7 from Lee and the Polo from a friend in the US.

M&F 2XL 28mm Finest in Black
Sabini Polo 32mm Finest in Ivory
L7 28mm Finest in Tortoiseshell

So many choices HELP which one did you pick and the variable in prices is enormous
I went with the cutjack Mini in D2 steel.
It’s the cheaper one but I like D2 personally

Nuthin!! Haven't bought any shave related products for probably 6 to 8 months...

What's the last thing you got Rocco?

Have you gotten on to the synthetic brush bandwagon yet?

99ptCA2.jpg

Three new additions to the stables, the 2XL and D7 from Lee and the Polo from a friend in the US.

Superb (y)(y)(y)

99ptCA2.jpg

All very nice, if that M&F 2XL had a Boar knot in it, it would close to perfection. I know, I’m a heathen.

Nice brushes, but a little to pedestrian for my taste :)

I think that's definitely true in your case, although if I am honest the price point and availability would present you with greater problems.

I think that's definitely true in your case, although if I am honest the price point and availability would present you with greater problems.
True that, I feel no need to spend that type of money on brushes when I have kids. My problem would be my priorities, but hey, if they float your boat then good on ya mate.

Funny that you get a little snippy when someone makes the same comments as you? Can dish, but can’t take?

DSCN0169.jpg
DSCN0165.jpg

It finally arrived today - thanks AusFarce :p The new Timeless Bronze OC razor head and man she's a beauty. Expect to see this baby in SOTD from March onwards. Only 20 more shaves to go :nailbiting: Happy shaves gents!

28364931209_0b1cc32c0c.jpg

Passed by The Stray Whisker on my way to Mudgee for a chat & a coffee. Came out with a few more goodies...stocking up with more menthol to make the summer a bit more bearable (y)

Love the Floid and the brush cleaner, I just picked up a large bottle of the Floid which is finally back in stock. Nice score all round man :)

DSCN0169.jpg
DSCN0165.jpg

It finally arrived today - thanks, AusFarce :p The new Timeless Bronze OC razor head and man she's a beauty. Expect to see this baby in SOTD from March onwards. Only 20 more shaves to go :nailbiting: Happy shaves gents!
@Razor Burn lets us know about the shave with the new Timeless Bronze OC

Status
Not open for further replies.