February 2019 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought i'd see what all the fuss is about. I'm not a huge fan of its looks but if it shaves as good as what ppl say then i can live with its fugglyness.
Fzd7GYP.jpg

nCxfJ1j.jpg
Mmm, shiny. Tempting.

Thought i'd see what all the fuss is about. I'm not a huge fan of its looks but if it shaves as good as what ppl say then i can live with its fugglyness.
Fzd7GYP.jpg

nCxfJ1j.jpg

Looking forward to your impressions.

I personally love the raw brass. Mine is starting to darken nicely.

So what does this make it? 140, 141 soaps now???

What does the Two Kings smell like? Does anything else compare?
118 in total into my den, plus, two more coming in about 2 weeks.

I haven’t opened the tub yet to give a bloody good sniff, otherwise, I won’t be able to achieved my Arko shave until the end of February. Both tub are put away until the Arko February is over :shifty: @Mark1966 can I kick your hairy arse after February :smuggrin:

118 in total into my den, plus, two more coming in about 2 weeks.

I haven’t opened the tub yet to give a bloody good sniff, otherwise, I won’t be able to achieved my Arko shave until the end of February. Both tub are put away until the Arko February is over :shifty:
When are we gonna see some Speedy soaps for sale on the BST thread??

When are we gonna see some Speedy soaps for sale on the BST thread??
When the time comes ya poor dog, all I can say is, just keep on howling at the moon 🌓 until I can hear you miles away, trouble is dog, I’m profoundly deaf :happy: start screaming very LOUD!!

Last edited:
Fzd7GYP.jpg

nCxfJ1j.jpg
Very surprised by your acquisition sir :pompous:
Could you not wait for the stainless steel version? Didn't take you for a brass patina kinda guy as most of your razors are very shiny and might I say very nice ones at that.

So it's my birthday and of course the girlfriend went sniffing around my computer. She found the Rockwell 6s bookmarked in my favourites and so voila. Happy birthday to me!!!

I’m not sure if I’d be happy with her ingenuity or concerned about her snooping!

Status
Not open for further replies.