February 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nav1

Active Member from afar
2018 Sabbatical Fail
I already have! You did a great job with that one comparing the different models, and with great pictures too. Your review and the one by @Errol sealed the deal for me
Awesome!! Glad the review could assist.

Errol's fantastic review thread has helped me decide for/against many razors...very helpful!!

DScosmetic Z0. The infamous R41 clone. Machined 316L stainless steel. I actually don't have a Muhle R41 to compare it to, so I can only kind of compare it to razors I already own. Ordered on Aliexpress 8 January 2021 and finally arrived 16 February 2021. Took it's sweet time getting to Aus.

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner

DScosmetic Z0. The infamous R41 clone. Machined 316L stainless steel. I actually don't have a Muhle R41 to compare it to, so I can only kind of compare it to razors I already own. Ordered on Aliexpress 8 January 2021 and finally arrived 16 February 2021. Took it's sweet time getting to Aus.
A Chinese R41 clone, hmmm :unsure: what could possibly go wrong? :eek: Hope you've got lots of band-aids...
Don't forget to use the Betadine :rage::muted: before you apply heaps of band-aids after your bloodbath shave.

Last edited:

Errol

Razor Review Guru
I have a Hawk V2 on its way. next will likely be a V3 standard but they don't have the Halo handle, though, the bulldog does look good...
Great choice. When my eldest grandson asked the other day ”What sort of razor should I buy Grandad”. I bought for him the V3. He’s still got to master it but he’s working now with his technique and tells me he’s enjoying it more every shave.

Gargravarr

Our resident snake charmer
Great choice. When my eldest grandson asked the other day ”What sort of razor should I buy Grandad”. I bought for him the V3. He’s still got to master it but he’s working now with his technique and tells me he’s enjoying it more every shave.
Did you go with the SB or OC for him? I gather the SB "A" plate might be a little assertive for a young shaver (though I would probably have gone for it, idiot that I was) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.