Feburary 2015 Acquisitions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, my dotAU Vodka and 'Bloody Oath' vodka liqueur have arrived finally.

Taste testing tonight :cautious:

Got an SMS from AusPost saying I had a parcel at the post offf - was hoping for some shaving stuff BUT ...

... all I got were these -

Seems more real now this studying caper ....

Nothing pleases like Maltesers. Thanks to The Knife Man.

AQsR0D9.jpg

Got an SMS from AusPost saying I had a parcel at the post offf - was hoping for some shaving stuff BUT ...

... all I got were these -

Seems more real now this studying caper ....

Looks like a new title is coming up. How about - "Bean counting Happy clapping SCUMBAG lawyer" - Good luck anyway I am just waiting for citizenship to get approved and will be starting on a Masters Degree.

Bloody immigrant dole bludging student? Tony Abbot must love you.

I am just waiting for citizenship to get approved and will be starting on a Masters Degree.
Boredom or to avoid the chores list ?

Bloody immigrant dole bludging student? Tony Abbot must love you.
Yup, but I promise faithfully to pay off any student loans I may get as soon as I am earning money again.

Boredom or to avoid the chores list ?

Chores are mostly done, just want to keep the brain active.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice MrT but you know in a few weeks time when you're reaching for the one on the right that cost less than 1/3 of the new kid you'll be grimacing a tad ;-) Lovely brush though!

Nice MrT but you know in a few weeks time when you're reaching for the one on the right that cost less than 1/3 of the new kid you'll be grimacing a tad ;-) Lovely brush though!

Lol. Probably :)

240 Gillette Goal (=Super Platinum???)

Scored a set of very lightly used Beyerdynamic DT250/80. Stoked to pay less than half price for a set that are already just 'burned in' for me....

Every now and then the moon sets a shade of blue, Squeeky the Pig goes for a fly and the shaved mandrills at Boxhop actually delivers something they were paid to! Albeit a month or so late!

28cpr3s.jpg

Unwrapped and put into 250ml tupperware containers. The rather brushlike thing in the centre top is a Muhle STF V.2 (23mm) 33K256 courtesy of the very civilised @Nightguard . Highly recommend him as a trader.

I now officially have embarrassingly ridiculous inventory levels of shaving soaps!!!

Glad it turned up @Nick the Knife

Mind you I still think my blades have the record for the longest 'in the post' time by a LONG way ...

Glad it turned up @Nick the Knife

Mind you I still think my blades have the record for the longest 'in the post' time by a LONG way ...
That is true and whilst I'm glad he got the order, It's disappointing that @Nick the Knife failed to purchase a single one of these.
I'm guessing you were not aware they are an option mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.