First post

Another issue I've discovered, is when typing upon an android phone in ff (not tapatalk) you get about a sentence into a post, then it starts writing gibberish, irrelevant what you do....

I always just thought that was you mate. Ill cut you some slack from now on! :p

I always just thought that was you mate. Ill cut you some slack from now on! :p
How generous, a genuine gentleman you are, great to have you a member here (hope drubsta appreciates that quartet btw ) ;)

Welcome mate and thanks for all your help with the Valet. Good to know you.

I have started to clean it up and now have to buy a gallon of some stuff called Barbercide, not that I dislike

Barbers and want to kill them off on mass but the Gentlemanly types on YKW have a lot to say about such

things, also an Autoclave and an Ultra Sonic cleaner ...no ..I have one of those but will need an electron

microscope to check it out and some isoprophyl alcohol liquid and wipes some low abrasive toothpaste and a

dedicated range of toothbrushes brushes for a start. Then the polishes then some more anti fungals

and anti biotic cleaners. Funny though that they usually only touch soapy clean skin, but one must be careful

mustn't one, hey.

I must say that the Shaving Den aka the bathroom is getting rather crowded

Smiley not inserted so as not piss Drubbing off.

Valet blades sent today so hopefully they'll appear soon. Did I say I get 3-4 shaves per blade? Make that 2. Perhaps stropping the blades gives them a few more goes. Will have to try it sometime if I ever use the Valet again. Too many far better razors I want to use for now.