For those hard to reach places.

For quite a while a few years back I was involved in bodybuilding/lifting.Serious competitor bodybuilders need to be hairless to show off the muscle definition.
There would be quite a large market for these,and quality ones would sell well.I mentioned in the thread with the 75mm brush that maybe it was for body hair and I was actually not joking.

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
For quite a while a few years back I was involved in bodybuilding/lifting.Serious competitor bodybuilders need to be hairless to show off the muscle definition.
There would be quite a large market for these,and quality ones would sell well.I mentioned in the thread with the 75mm brush that maybe it was for body hair and I was actually not joking.
Did you find more people shave, used cream or waxed?

Did you find more people shave, used cream or waxed?
Pros tend to wax more as less maintenance,people that I know that compete occasionally would shave regularly and wax before a comp.Many just shave regular and don't compete.There was a lot of prep before a comp including strict bulking,(eating heaps to put on weight), strict dieting to lose weight,strict lifting regime,hair removal and fake tan application.Tan alone would take a couple of months to get the right shade,and at times they look yellow.