G’day Mate Pre-Shave & Post-Shave Product

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day All,

Minding my own bloody Aussie business and friend of mind has email me all the way from UK a Pre-Shave & Post-Shave product called G'day Mate, keep mind the G’day mate is made in England with Australian ingredients. Formulations are packed with natural ingredients, including Outback Lime and Quandong Berry, both of which have been tested to the extreme, enduring harsh climates of the Australian Outback.

Has anybody here or P&C in Australian has try this Pre-Shave & Post-Shave product called G'day Mate see link for information. http://www.gdmate.co.uk/

Cheers ;)

WHAT!!!!!

That is seriously disturbing ...

It's "Tested in the Outback" so it must be excellent.

@filobiblic and what is the point of making this product made in England with Australian ingredients if you can't test it in Australia at the same time, and if the product FAIL! in England where it cold is bloody seriously disturbing.

I'll drop them an email. I'm sure I've seen this in a shop somewhere before.

@unobtainium81 good luck Sherlock and may the Wet Shaving Force be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i find it disturbing that they have the big deal about the rugged aussie ingredients. but if ya look at the ingredients page the third and last "major" ingredient is cucumber :cautious:

i know i personally hate tripping over all the damn cucumber plants when i visit ayers rock or whatever they are calling it these days :rolleyes: