Gamechanger comparison

I have the GC .84P (safety bar) and the GC .84 OC.
The OC is slightly more efficient than the safety bar and as I understand it the Jaws is slightly more efficient again. I have read some forums where blokes had the Jaws and OC and one bloke couldn't tell the difference so it's not a big step up in efficiency.
So I'm finding more aggressive blades are tamed better in the solid bar (GC .84P) and smoother/milder blades go well in the OC.
I wondered when I bought the OC whether the GC .84P would sit around unused but I'm finding it's still very much got a place in the line up.
So to sum up - you'd buy the OC if you wanted a slight increase in efficiency from your P but retain the reliable med aggression. Jaws if you wanted a slightly more significant step up, but I really can't speak to this.

I can't speak for the GC .84OC or with as much experience as some of the other members but if you ignore the stubble removers (DE89, 34C, Vintage) and start the scale at efficient razors. The GC 84P is a very efficient and smooth razor, JAWS is getting into aggressive but not as aggressive as R41. If you like a more aggressive shave than GC .84P without being as extreme as R41 the JAWS is a happy medium

IMHO

Stubble Removers<_DE89__34C___SLIM______GC84P_39C______JAWS___R41__>Aggressive