Gamechangers are ready.

Thanks @Mark1966
If it shaves as good as the Gillette NEW I'll be happy.

Ahhh, yes - a comparison with a vintage Gillette as a standard of excellence. How many times have I seen this across a range of contemporary razors.

Why by don’t people just buy a vintage Gillette and get the original and the best ;)

I think the only change to the head is the slot machined across the bottom of the base plate. I guess that will make the head a tad lighter? Will that improve the shave? It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on both heads @Errol

I think the only change to the head is the slot machined across the bottom of the base plate. I guess that will make the head a tad lighter? Will that improve the shave? It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on both heads @Errol

That’ll be down the track a bit. I’ve sort got a plan and the Game Changer doesn’t get a look in this year.

Still available but only with Halo handle or head only

Mmmm I have my doubts.
Might be good but to change the game, just don’t know

Still available but only with Halo handle or head only
That's strange. I went back there and now I'm getting an 'Add to cart' message on the various options.
Might be a dodgy browser (FireFox) as when I hit F5 and refresh, the items are still available. Go back later without an F5 and it says 'Sold Out'.
Will have a Restart and see what happens ('blankety-blank' Windows 10).
Edit: OK...now it works. Yes, Halo handle and head available still, or head only available still.

Last edited: