G'Day from the Isle of Man

Well hello Mark. They still talk about you in the Saint George Hotel in the gloriously named suburb of Innaloo. Yep, it's still a complete dive in spite of a total overhaul. Glad this wee little forum is getting noticed......possibly for some inglorious reasons but to a degree there's no such thing as bad press!

Mark;

A hearty welcome from me. I am pleased that you have jumped in.

As a vendor you do have some standards to uphold on these forums, which will extend to conversations moved off of the site also. That said, it's good to have you here and it is not my intention to have incidents which happened in other forums to be repeated here. Suffice to say that is in your hands - treat everyone with respect and professionalism and everything is peachy.

I will be adding your vendor tags sometime soon, and we will need to modify your username at some point too. I will be in touch prior to that happening.

Hey Mark, welcome!

Nice to see you (virtually) Down Under :)

Welcome mate, nice to see another vendor get on board!

PJ lives within spitting distance of the Saint. And he often does. That's the sort you get in those parts...

Call me surprised !
Mention inviting you to join and within 24 hours, you've an account and posting.
If this is a reflection of your attention to detail and customer service... :)

Another Mark. Nice to see - a quality that speaks in a single syllable!

Welcome aboard mate. I'm new here but loving this place and my wet shaving apprenticeship.

Question Mark.
Do you afford the opportunity for custom brushes ?
Be it a group design and purchase, or a one off for a discerning customer ?